Where'd all these Pinecone surveys come from all of a sudden?

neminem

I'm not complaining, but I am surprised. I usually get maybe 1-2 a month. I just got 4: 6/16, 6/20, 6/26 and 6/29. Has Pinecone been getting more business recently, or did I just get lucky? :)

I have been noticing more as well!  I even got a product to test through Pinecone!!!!  FINALLY!

Dang, lucky! I've been answering "yes" to that question every time for a year, I've never gotten one. And some of them are things I really would love to try, too.

I wish .Well a couple of months back I received quite a few but here lately it's slowed down for me.I get most test products from Ipsos and Datatelligence but that is far and few then what I use to get a couple of years ago.

I believe I've gotten all the product tests that I have gotten, from a combination of GTM and social opinions. (Namely, a handful of little but fun things from GTM, and one crazy lottery-winning-like 6-week-long thing that I believe was from social opinions, but it might also have been from GTM (the survey site itself only paid for the screener - the couple hundred dollars in Amazon credit came from the community directly. That was awesome.)

• Like 2

I find it funny how we all seem to go to the same places but test products in different places. Plus some seem to test more then others.

are you sure you all have your surveys set to unlimited?? ive never had a prob getting surveys from them.they dont send products real often but do send them (i got a pizza yesterday lol)

off topic anyone know any good product testing companys 

They don't seem to send out as much as they use to.Viewpoint use to be good but it has slowed down tremendously.I think the only thing they send out anymore is trash bags.There are so many factors as to why or why not you will get a product to test.But as to places to go to specifically for products to test on a regular basis I don't think there is one.They don't want people doing pt's but maybe once every 3 months.

They don't seem to send out as much as they use to.Viewpoint use to be good but it has slowed down tremendously.I think the only thing they send out anymore is trash bags.There are so many factors as to why or why not you will get a product to test.But as to places to go to specifically for products to test on a regular basis I don't think there is one.They don't want people doing pt's but maybe once every 3 months.

I agree with you. I think we get what we get and that's it. I doubt there is a place that does nothing but testing.

Not sure I've been getting any more surveys directly from Pinecone than I usually do, but I have been seeing their surveys popping up more often on other sites as I recognize their format of having you type in 'I AGREE' in all caps, then asking you an animal color question.   

• Like 1

I agree with you. I think we get what we get and that's it. I doubt there is a place that does nothing but testing.

There is one, sort of: bzzagent is a site devoted specifically to getting free products in exchange for providing feedback on them. I signed up for them a couple months ago, and have so far only gotten one small thing (a pack of 4 AA batteries, admittedly good quality ones), but it is a neat idea anyway. (Their purpose is more for advertising than beta-ing, as you're getting products that have already hit the market, and they want you to review them publicly, not just provide internal feedback, but still, the concept is similar.)