Where'd all these Pinecone surveys come from all of a sudden?

neminem

There is one, sort of: bzzagent is a site devoted specifically to getting free products in exchange for providing feedback on them. I signed up for them a couple months ago, and have so far only gotten one small thing (a pack of 4 AA batteries, admittedly good quality ones), but it is a neat idea anyway. (Their purpose is more for advertising than beta-ing, as you're getting products that have already hit the market, and they want you to review them publicly, not just provide internal feedback, but still, the concept is similar.)

I use to be with them but getting pt's from them  on a regular basis is far and few.Plus I don't think they pay you,well I never received money and the amount of information they want from you is ridiculous.Good luck to you maybe they have changed but I found they were not worth the hassle.

So I went to the site and they have changed I guess P& G run it.

I use to be with them but getting pt's from them  on a regular basis is far and few.Plus I don't think they pay you

They technically pay (via mypoints credit), but the pay is pretty unpredictable, and tiny. I don't count on getting any cash from it - the main point of it, after all, is that they're paying you by sending you free stuff. I'm not in love with the site, but I did figure I'd give it a shot. ;)

Not sure I've been getting any more surveys directly from Pinecone than I usually do, but I have been seeing their surveys popping up more often on other sites as I recognize their format of having you type in 'I AGREE' in all caps, then asking you an animal color question.   

I've seen them all over which can be a problem getting the same survey other places and not being allowed to do them if a cookie was placed in your machine.

There is one, sort of: bzzagent is a site devoted specifically to getting free products in exchange for providing feedback on them. I signed up for them a couple months ago, and have so far only gotten one small thing (a pack of 4 AA batteries, admittedly good quality ones), but it is a neat idea anyway. (Their purpose is more for advertising than beta-ing, as you're getting products that have already hit the market, and they want you to review them publicly, not just provide internal feedback, but still, the concept is similar.)

I like BzzAgent for the freebies and campaigns.  No pay, but it's still pretty cool.  I like Pinchme better though.  Less social media interaction.  I also signed up with DailyGoodieBox....I don't know much about that one yet, you sign up, then login after you get the email confirmation link and fill out the categories you are interested in, and a short demographic profile, and wait. From what I understand you log in daily to see if you are getting a box sent to you or not.  

If you are into Social media pretty heavy, then Crowdtap, Smiley360 and Influenster are good ones.  They are too much work for me though to result in some "freebies".  BzzAgent is aout as much work as I wanna do for some free samples.  I have gotten some cool stuff from them.  

I only do the word of mouth reports for bzzagent and still manage to get into some cool campaigns. 

The only social media accounts I have is Google+ and Pinterst.  FB, Twitter ect.... are NOT for me. 

Thanks, I hadn't heard of PinchMe - I'll have to give them a try :). (I agree, I don't really love the social media aspect of BzzAgent much either, and certainly wouldn't do anything that requires any more heavy social media usage than BzzAgent does - they don't seem to require that I actually post to anyone, as long as I'm posting. :P)