Pinecone is back up and working

footfree

What I don't get is how the website can be down for 2 days now, yet I'm still getting survey invites, household questions, and credit notifications. If it's down, then don't send emails. That just ticks me off bcoz I can't cash out.

Nielsen owns Pincone. That I know of unless something has change, Harris is owned by Harris.

I thought Karen Scott & her Husband owned Pinecone and they have a contract with Nielsen to distribute the surveys to us members like parent co of ipoll has with JD Power survey panel.

I thought Karen Scott & her Husband owned Pinecone and they have a contract with Nielsen to distribute the surveys to us members like parent co of ipoll has with JD Power survey panel.

Wow, I didn't know that. 

Here is the list of companies that Nielsen owns- I don't remember the exact date but I do know that Nielsen bought out Pinecone as for private contracting there is no mention of it.I cant find any info on previous owner of Pinecone.Which I think  the administrator here may know.

https://www.surveypolice.com/blog/the-nielsen-company-surveys/

What I don't get is how the website can be down for 2 days now, yet I'm still getting survey invites, household questions, and credit notifications. If it's down, then don't send emails. That just ticks me off bcoz I can't cash out.

They seem to operate this way  ,not sure why.They did this to me last week site was down I get a survey to  do I do it and when the site came back up I was paid. I would rather continue doing their surveys even if I don't get paid right away because  they have always paid when it gets back up.Plus for a more then honest survey company has anyone checked their BBB rating?It's a D+ - I was surprised to see this and they arent even BBB accredited.But get this GTM is not accredited either yet they get no rating,weird if you ask me.

Just checked its down again for me also.

I don't know it does seem that way, however I did get one for then man in my house on shaving.Plus it does seem to have a cut off age of  around 60.

Sorry misspoke in wrong section, how do I delete this post? 

I think you can just edit it and it should let you delete it.

Pinecone is still down for me. 

Thanks but I tried that but it didn't work for me.

Wow, I believe you are correct.  I think it will let you delete the print but the post is still there, only empty?

seems like a waste of space not letting you delete everything.

I just checked last night and it was back up. I also had to put in my date of birth before I could go any further.  Not a problem.  But it seemed to be down for a long time.

• 1 month later...

Here is the list of companies that Nielsen owns- I don't remember the exact date but I do know that Nielsen bought out Pinecone as for private contracting there is no mention of it.I cant find any info on previous owner of Pinecone.Which I think  the administrator here may know.

https://www.surveypolice.com/blog/the-nielsen-company-surveys/

Thanx for this. Oddly I've read a lot of negative things about Harris Poll, and the scanner panels. I am part of digital voice both pc and phone.