Opinion Outpost/Ipoll

nicoled

Yesterday and today I have not been able to do any surveys on either of these sites. I keep getting told no surveys are available. Generally, I can take several on these sites each day. Has anyone else experienced this lately?

I get that from time to time, particularly on weekends.  I think it's just a matter of the preliminary questions deciding if there are surveys they think will fit you, or the site itself just being 're-loaded with a new batch of surveys. I was able to take a few today so can tell you it IS up and running. 

Well, I'm glad to know it's not just me. Third day in a row now, and I NEVER have trouble getting surveys on that site. It's not even that I'm not qualifying. It's just telling me there ARE no surveys. So weird, as those are two of my top paying sites. I contacted them about it, so we'll see if I get any response. 

I thought maybe they flagged my account because I am getting the same thing no surveys available I even updated my profile which I haven't done in a long time although not much has changed but it didn't help still no surveys

I updated as well! And now I can't even sign in. I try to sign in to the site and it does nothing. It's almost as if the site is frozen. I tried on both Chrome and IE. I tried on my phone as well. Same problem across all browsers and devices. I don't know what is going on. 

Hi Newbie and Visitors.  It~s not just you as I have been trying to sign into OO for the past three days and I get a message that tells me to "check back later".  This is my favorite site and I have always have been able to do a decent amount of surveys with them.  I too updated my profile and still nothing.  What a bummer.  If you receive an answer to your email to them,  would you please post the results of your research on here.  I too will email them today and if I hear back from them I will post those findings on here as well.  Thank you.

I log in and do the first few questions but when it's time to do a survey it says Check back later

been doing that for about 3 days now. :x

I was excited last night because around midnight (just for the heck of it) I tried again and it let me take a survey! Only one though, and then right back to "Check Back Later!" Today, nothing. I sent an email 2 days ago asking about the issue but haven't heard back yet.

I'm so frustrated by this, but also glad to know it's not just me. I will definitely post if I get an email. In the past, they've always been really good about emailing back, so I'm a bit surprised that they've not responded to me yet. I hope they're not going downhill. 

I didn't bother with an email I called them but didn't get much of an answer the girl I talked to said she would send my complaint to marketing and would see what the problem is but still not getting to do any surveys.

Actually in a way I'm glad to see others having the same issues I am. It sucks we are all having this issue, but it relieves me that it's not just me.

There's nothing wrong with my Opinion Outpost and Ipoll accounts yet no surveys are coming up. I've called to confirm there are no issues. It started for me on the 25th. My guess as they are always tinkering with things quietly, they changed something and it's preventing any surveys from getting through. You get questions, plenty of them in fact, but no surveys come up.

The fact many people are having an issue means they will have to figure out the issue and it's good we put in for support requests because an upshoot of requests with similar issues has to be looked into.

I just hope they fix this issue sooner than later.

• Like 1

I log in and do the first few questions but when it's time to do a survey it says Check back later

been doing that for about 3 days now. :x

Same here on the time frame on the 25th it started. Take heart it's not you it's them. I hope they were trying to fix the long standing issues with the site and this happened. Like almost finishing a survey before they tell you they are taking no more responses.

I received email responses from both sites - just a typical, generic reply saying that I must not qualify for any surveys and suggesting I update my profile. Sigh. I responded and told them that was not the case and that many other people are having the same issue. So we'll see. 

Thanks for posting the number, I might call as well later today if my kids give me a chance!