Opinion Outpost/Ipoll

nicoled

I tested both sites again today (Ipoll & Opinion OUtpost) and both seem to be working, as I've finally got surveys which I haven't in days, of course until I do some surveys on both sites till I can tell if it is fully working.

It wasn't working this am, but I tried after lunch and - SUCCESS! I've just done two surveys to completion for OO. Hopefully the rest of you are able to get the same results. 

I made a total of $5.50 from OO, but then they ran out of surveys. Signed into Ipoll and was told no surveys. So I don't know, but it was better than it had been. 

I was able to get one survey early this morning and the rest of the day has been no surveys available  getting frustrated something is not right

Huh. This happened to me starting yesterday, and is still happening to me. I sent them a message, we'll see if I get a response. The weird thing is it certainly seems like there are surveys, in that it asks me the usual pre-survey page of questions, and then tells me there isn't a survey available after I fill that out. Super weird. (This is on OO - I tossed ipoll well before the merger and haven't ever bothered checking if it's any less awful now.)

I hope they hurry up.  That 10.00 goes a long way when hubby and I have doctors appointments coming up in

the next few days. (gas and his meds)

Funny, it started working for me again, and I was finally able to cash out, only to have my redemption status list as "failed" for the first time ever. I don't know what is going on this week with OO! :(

Sort of strange I went on OO to see if I could get a survey and was able to do a follow up survey for a product I was testing and there was no problem and of course now I'm back to getting no surveys avaiable

Sort of strange I went on OO to see if I could get a survey and was able to do a follow up survey for a product I was testing and there was no problem and of course now I'm back to getting no surveys avaiable

I was able to get a survey once during the problem by clicking an email they sent me with a

I made a total of $5.50 from OO, but then they ran out of surveys. Signed into Ipoll and was told no surveys. So I don't know, but it was better than it had been. 

You can do only 5 Surveys a day with OO and Ipoll (because they are now both owned by same company).

Funny, it started working for me again, and I was finally able to cash out, only to have my redemption status list as "failed" for the first time ever. I don't know what is going on this week with OO! :(

I noticed that I didn't receive one of my redemptions, even though it's listed as success and this redemption was when these issues started for me. I was too busy figuring out what was going on with OO that I didn't realize I didn't receive it. I have a customer service request to figure out what happened.

survey, worked only once that way though.