Does E-Poll or MyView ever offer Paid Product Reviews?

Njsurveyman

So far, I am not a big fan of either site considering how long and boring their surveys are.  However, I was wondering if either of them also ever offer products to review at home for money? If so, I think I'll keep my membership for that purpose only.  Otherwise, their surveys seem to be a joke.  

E-Poll is one of the worse companies I've taken surveys for when they finally decide to send any. My View I've never product tested so don't know when they do ask.

I don't have a problem with Epoll.I made $60 with them in 2015 and this year (so far)$50.Every survey I get I qualify for and they don't send a  bunch of surveys that waste my time trying to gain access to.I don't do the 1000 point video surveys they simply are not worth the money.I get Pay pal and I don't waste time ,sounds like a win, win for me.I have done exactly 33 surveys for them this year.

I don't have a problem with epoll.I made $60 with them in 2015 and this year (so far)$50.Every survey I get I qualify for and they don't send a  bunch of surveys that waste my time trying to gain access to.I don't do the 1000 point video surveys they simply are not worth the money.I get Pay pal and I don't waste time ,sounds like a win, win for me.I have done exactly 33 surveys for them this year.

Good for you but they hardly ever send me anything.

I know I use to have really bad luck and experiences with datatelligence  a few years ago .Don't know why I kept them but I did and so I started doing business with them again and everything so far has worked out.Not saying it'll stay that way but so far so good.

As for myopinion they don't send out enough surveys it takes 20,000 points to earn a $20 reward and it can take 5 years to earn that .The only reason I stay is in case I get the occasional product to test.(which is really too far and  few in between)

Ipsos my experience hasn't been as bad as others plus I do like getting the products to test.Then I'm on the card diary panel and I get extra points for all the surveys I do. I am able to cash out about every other month.

Each person has their own story, some good some bad when it comes to these survey companies.

Here recently I got dishwasher tabs-deodorant-rinse aid-window cleaner. I'm going to get some more in the next month but I'm not supposed to mention what they are.Plus they are different from what I already received.Oh yeah I got face cream which I had to return but no biggy on that.

A few of these items came from datatelligence I got those and I was paid in agc.

I have had a in-home product test from MyView over 5 times.

Soda, Energy Drink, Chocolate, Paper Towels, Milk Chocolate Powder.

I have been with MyView for a long long time...

E-Poll is one of the worse companies I've taken surveys for when they finally decide to send any. My View I've never product tested so don't know when they do ask.

Epoll surveys can be hell, but I figured out a way to do them where its less time consuming

and still get credit from it.  I enjoy the Amazon gift cards from that site but not the surveys....