Does E-Poll or MyView ever offer Paid Product Reviews?

Njsurveyman

E-Poll surveys can be hell, but I figured out a way to do them where its less time consuming

and still get credit from it.  I enjoy the Amazon gift cards from that site but not the surveys.... 

I hardly ever hear from them. Maybe 2 months go by before they send me a survey, some times longer then that.

E-Poll surveys can be hell, but I figured out a way to do them where its less time consuming

and still get credit from it.  I enjoy the Amazon gift cards from that site but not the surveys.... 

I like Amazon gift codes and get them from many survey companies when I cashout but like I said I hardly ever hear from Epoll.

• 3 weeks later...

Epoll is worth dropping but I like to get points to watch episodes its the only reason I have not cut them off.  The surveys asking about what TV shows I watch...  I'll basically input anything as the survey is pointless.  I rather them just ask me about a specific show then to ask me do I watch 40 different shows...  They send me shows to watch for points after responded to their crappy survey asking me about 20-40 show titles.  Once I fill that one out I usually get loads of surveys to watch episodes of upcoming shows.  They shows are most of the time interesting shows...