Survey Savvy Incentives

martyni

Of the few companies I have been with and stayed with, Survey Savvy is one of my favorites. Though they do not send out as many surveys as some companies, I have still gotten more cash from them over the time I have been with them than any other. The main thing I think is to make sure you keep your profile updated and ask your referrals to do the same. Every time I have updated mine, I have gotten more surveys. Surprisingly enough, I have gotten most of my money from them through their monthly drawings (at least that is what I assume the Misc. Incentives are???), though they never notify me that I have won. I just go to their site now and then and poof! They have added more money to my account! Want proof? Check this out!

My Surveys 21 $64.00

Referrals' Surveys 1 $1.00

Their Referrals' Surveys 0 $0.00

Miscellaneous Incentives $159.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lifetime Account Total $224.00

Total Payments Requested $214.00

Amount Remaining in Account $10.00

Yep - I get the same thing.

Again, no idea where that money comes from, but yeah, I've made more from the mystery incentives than from the surveys I've completed from them, by far.

• 2 months later...

Again, no idea where that money comes from, but yeah, I've made more from the mystery incentives than from the surveys I've completed from them, by far.

Wish I could get some mystery incentives!

Have you done any PTs, diaries or invokes, if so that could be the answer. I did a special follow up for them in November that paid $25 and they have $25 listed like that.

I just did a $4 survey for them and I got to finish it. Which in itself speaks loudly to me that they are a good one to stay with.

Wish I could get some mystery incentives!

Have you done any PTs, diaries or invokes, if so that could be the answer. I did a special follow up for them in November that paid $25 and they have $25 listed like that.

Nope, nothing cool like that. In fact, I hardly qualify for anything from them.

I'm thinking it comes from the "drawings" they mention that you get a chance at $10 when you don't qualify.

I never get anything other the $1-$3 survey from them, and the occasional Communispace invite.

I got a $10 invite from them - and got DQ'd on the 2nd question.

They are a good company. Been with them for about a year. I took a break from doing surveys from all panels from Sept 2009 through Jan 2010, and my totals with Survey Savvy are below.

My Surveys 11 $43.00

Referrals' Surveys 0 $0.00

Their Referrals' Surveys 0 $0.00

Miscellaneous Incentives $14.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lifetime Account Total $57.00

Total Payments Requested $57.00

Amount Remaining in Account $0.00

The Miscellaneous incentives ARE SURVEYS!!!...I don't understand why some people think that because they haven't made $$$ with a survey company that others can't as well. I only qualify for about 15-20% of their surveys, but I least I do qualify for some. It's about demographics. Also, I did a $20 interactive session for them with Invoke Solutions. I'm a business owner, and most of the surveys I qualify for them are for small business owners like myself. Once again, if you don't qualify for their surveys or don't get invitations, it's because of DEMOGRAPHICS. Any survey taker should know that by now. Don't hate on anyone because you don't qualified or haven't gotten paid by this company. Grow up because it's not that serious. Crying and complaining is not going to get you anywhere. I'm done with this subject. Congrats to all who have gotten paid by SurveySavvy.

I'm not crying over it...Just curious how these "incentives" just end up ...It's the fact that other companies can't even pay you when you request a little $$$$...but a company like Survey Savvy can put free $$$$ in your account....they must be doing something right to be able to have this extra cash to give out...that's all I'm trying to figure out...must be a tax writeoff for them...that's all

Part of it is when you don't qualify, you have a chance for $10 in a drawing.

I imagine some of it (or in my case, just about all of it - considering I hardly qualify for anything from them) comes from that.

I'm not crying over it...Just curious how these "incentives" just end up ...It's the fact that other companies can't even pay you when you request a little $$$$...but a company like Survey Savvy can put free $$$$ in your account....they must be doing something right to be able to have this extra cash to give out...that's all I'm trying to figure out...must be a tax writeoff for them...that's all

When I initially copied & pasted my earnings, you said "This is SPAM...this is total bullshxt". That's what I was talking about. I'm a real survey taker just like you. Look at my other posts about other survey companies