Survey Savvy Incentives

martyni

I'm not crying over it...Just curious how these "incentives" just end up ...It's the fact that other companies can't even pay you when you request a little $$$$...but a company like Survey Savvy can put free $$$$ in your account....they must be doing something right to be able to have this extra cash to give out...that's all I'm trying to figure out...must be a tax writeoff for them...that's all

When I initially copied & pasted my earnings, you said "This is SPAM...this is total bullshxt". That's what I was talking about. I'm a real survey taker just like you. Look at my other posts about other survey companies

I'm sorry..I was wrong...You just get so much spam on here...I'm just amazed that this company can offer up free money when other companies can't even pay what they owe to their survey takers now...they must be doing something right...once again I apologize....

I'm not crying over it...Just curious how these "incentives" just end up ...It's the fact that other companies can't even pay you when you request a little $$$$...but a company like Survey Savvy can put free $$$$ in your account....they must be doing something right to be able to have this extra cash to give out...that's all I'm trying to figure out...must be a tax writeoff for them...that's all

When I initially copied & pasted my earnings, you said "This is SPAM...this is total bullshxt". That's what I was talking about. I'm a real survey taker just like you. Look at my other posts about other survey companies

I'm sorry..I was wrong...You just get so much spam on here...I'm just amazed that this company can offer up free money when other companies can't even pay what they owe to their survey takers now...they must be doing something right...once again I apologize....

Apology accepted

Survey Savy is either very good or very bad, depending on who you ask. I have done well with them in the past month or so. They are in my top 20 (maybe)!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Survey Savvy is one of my favorites and I have no complaints. However, it is hard to qualify for their surveys and they do seem to favor certain demographics over others ( I seem to get more work related surveys from them then I do consumer ones.)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

Yeah I know i signed my mom up and 2 days later she got 2 surveys. One for 4 dollars and the other for 2 dollars. They are infrequent. I wish they were like Opion outpost and synovate.

• 2 months later...

I've been with them for almost a year, and up until a little more than a month ago I had only $3.00 in my account. In a month's time, I am now at:

My surveys: 9 $19.00

Referral's surveys: 1 $0.50

Their Referral's surveys: 0 $0.00

Miscellaneous Earnings. $2.00

Total: $21.50

Total Cashed Out: $21.00

Remaining Balance: $0.50

I now have two referrals!

• 2 weeks later...
I've been with them for almost a year, and up until a little more than a month ago I had only $3.00 in my account. In a month's time, I am now at:

My surveys: 8 $17.00

Referral's surveys: 0 $0.00

Their Referral's surveys: 0 $0.00

Miscellaneous Earnings. $2.00

Total: $19.00

Total Cashed Out: $16.00

I think I will start doing them more.I noticed a big increase in surveys from them.

Remaining Balance: $3.00

I now have two referrals, and they have completed surveys with them as well, so I should see another change again soon.

• 6 months later...

I think there is something fishy with Survey Savvy...............I had recieved about 20 invites.................and haven't qualified for one them in the last 3 weeks..............I understand the demographics etc. but it always seems like I am 8 to 10 minutes in and almost finished...............hope I am wrong I liked this site but just doesn't seem to be on the up and up anymore, anyone taken a survey lately and qualified/gotten credit for it?