Getting really peeved at Surveyhead ,again!!!!!!!!

greeneyeddevils

I was noticing that they wern't sending out as many surveys as before...but I've seen a few more pop up in the last few days...I actually had a bunch of "pendings" go confirmed today..so I'm happy..sorry to hear you're having problems with them

I AM SO SICK OF SURVEYHEAD!!! THEY OWE ME MONEY FROM 6 WEEKS AGO AND THEY STILL HANE NOT CREDITED MY ACCOUNT.I HAVE FILED COMPLAINTS WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE HERE AS WELL AS WITH THE B.B.B.

I AM SO SORRY THAT THIS IS HAPPENING TO YOU,I WISH THAT I COULD HELP. :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

They just credited my account with 3.50 that i earned over 3 months ago. I think i only got that cuz i sent a message to them that I was going to report to the bbb.

I've been having a lot of mixed feelings about survey head. I was hoping that the problems I and others had before with them were just a temporary thing from it being around the holidays,but it doesn't look like that's the case.Me and my husband both still have pendings from back in November,and that's just ridiculous,plus they do not respond to either of us emailing them :evil: .I don't think I'll be doing anymore of their surveys until they start crediting the surveys faster that they owe people for,and I see a bunch of happy posts here about them!

I rarely receive email invitations from them. I visit the site several times a day to see if there are any surveys to do. They recently credited alot of the pending surveys I had in my account. I recently completed a $3 survey that was never posted to my account. I've emailed them twice about it and never heard anything from them. I wish they would list survey numbers instead of naming their surveys. It would make it so much easier to track in the event of missing rewards. "Easy Survey" and "Easy Survey for You", "Easy Survey Opportunity", etc. are used all the time, as well as other similar names.

I haven't had any problems with them. I just finished two surveys with them today and it says its pending. so we will see what happens there with them. I'm sry you are having so much trouble with them.

Update from me too:they did credit my husband for a pending from november,so along with that and completing a couple of the profiles he hadn't done yet :lol: ,he was able to cash out. I sure hope they don't take forever approving it for him like they did to me last time I cashed out! I still have a pending from Nov.28th though,but all of my other pendings now are from this month.I noticed an increase too in the amount of surveys and in the pay they're offering,but I'm still not sure if I will continue with them. I think I need to see how they handle my husband's cash-out,and still read some more people saying yay about them!

They take forever to pay out....my biggest beef with all survey companies is that if you accept PAYPAL as a payout option & the you have $$$ in your account that has been approved for a long time...then when you decide to cash out the money ..it should go to your PAYPAL account instant....It makes no sense to me whatsoever why we should have to wait weeks for our cash when you use PAYPAL...anyone else feel this way??

TOTALLY! I thought using a computer and having things like paypal was supposed to make things easier and FASTER!!It doesn't make sense that with all this technology it takes so long to get paid from some of these sites.If they have the money and I have a paypal account,then what's the hold-up??? I really liked something you said a while back in one of your posts about getting checks too+i laughed so hard because it is so true-we could all walk to some of these companies and pick up our checks and it would be faster! :lol:

Folks, this is ECON 101. The principal is called "float". Distilled, that means that the longer they hold "your" money, the more interest accrues to them. In a large operation, that can amount to thousands of dollars. If there any accountants here, yes, I know I bastardized the float concept. My point is still valid.

Folks, this is ECON 101. The principal is called "float". Distilled, that means that the longer they hold "your" money, the more interest accrues to them. In a large operation, that can amount to thousands of dollars. If there any accountants here, yes, I know I bastardized the float concept. My point is still valid.

Your point may be vaild...but screw'em....we do all the work...put in the time & we're the one's that get screwed over time & again with some shitty companies that tend to keep your money forever.....I say if you have a Paypal account...& the company that you deal with offers you to have PAYPAL as an option...then pay me right the F**K away....It's bad enough that when you cash out sometimes it takes weeks for it to even go through...then it takes even more weeks for them to send you a tiny little amount of $$$.....JUST PUT MY CASH IN MY PAYPAL ASAP...ENOUGH WITH THE SCREW AROUND!! :evil:

Your point may be vaild...but screw'em....we do all the work...put in the time & we're the one's that get screwed over time & again with some shitty companies that tend to keep your money forever. .....JUST PUT MY CASH IN MY PAYPAL ASAP...ENOUGH WITH THE SCREW AROUND!! :evil:

I didn't say that I agree with the procedure, just noting why it's done. There is no end to scammers who seek to wring every possible penny out the weakest in the food chain. Although I don't know it, it wouldn't surprise me to find that some operators of "survey" sites are former shady telemarketers who were floundering under increased governmental pressures.

The question remains as to why people participate. Seriously, is it worth the time and aggravation to get what in many cases amounts to 50 cents/hr or less when all is said and done? I say quit any of them that don't pay well and promptly. In my case that eliminates all but a very few. Only you can decide what YOUR time is worth and where your frustration tolerance level lies, but I would suggest that if you are doing something for a pittance and then are so provoked by it that you are compelled to spend even more time ranting about it, you might be better served by finding something else to do with the only real thing that is worth much in this life: time.

Your point may be vaild...but screw'em....we do all the work...put in the time & we're the one's that get screwed over time & again with some shitty companies that tend to keep your money forever. .....JUST PUT MY CASH IN MY PAYPAL ASAP...ENOUGH WITH THE SCREW AROUND!! :evil:

I didn't say that I agree with the procedure, just noting why it's done. There is no end to scammers who seek to wring every possible penny out the weakest in the food chain. Although I don't know it, it wouldn't surprise me to find that some operators of "survey" sites are former shady telemarketers who were floundering under increased governmental pressures.

The question remains as to why people participate. Seriously, is it worth the time and aggravation to get what in many cases amounts to 50 cents/hr or less when all is said and done? I say quit any of them that don't pay well and promptly. In my case that eliminates all but a very few. Only you can decide what YOUR time is worth and where your frustration tolerance level lies, but I would suggest that if you are doing something for a pittance and then are so provoked by it that you are compelled to spend even more time ranting about it, you might be better served by finding something else to do with the only real thing that is worth much in this life: time.

You make some good points noplace,but then I wonder: Why are YOU on here?This is the rants & raves section of the forum,and that's exactly what it is for. We can come here and post about our frustrations with these companies,and read about which companies are treating people badly or well.The post from greeneyedevils is not even about doing something for a pittance-it is about these companies not performing the way that they state they will. We all do these surveys for our own different reasons,but I'm reasonably sure that no one does them with the expectations of waiting ridiculously long amounts of time to be credited for the surveys,and again waiting to be paid through the supposedly faster way to send and receive money:paypal.If you are trying to aggravate people with your I'm smarter than you are attitude and vocabulary lesson-style posts,then you will be delighted to know that you are definitely succeeding in that area with me!

You make some good points noplace,but then I wonder: Why are YOU on here?This is the rants & raves section of the forum,and that's exactly what it is for. We can come here and post about our frustrations with these companies,and read about which companies are treating people badly or well.The post from greeneyedevils is not even about doing something for a pittance-it is about these companies not performing the way that they state they will. We all do these surveys for our own different reasons,but I'm reasonably sure that no one does them with the expectations of waiting ridiculously long amounts of time to be credited for the surveys,and again waiting to be paid through the supposedly faster way to send and receive money:paypal.If you are trying to aggravate people with your I'm smarter than you are attitude and vocabulary lesson-style posts,then you will be delighted to know that you are definitely succeeding in that area with me!

Squeeto just let it go..there's no point for us to argue with someone like this since we're not going to get our point across...

It's just wasting our time...LIke you said this is our Rants & Raves forum...Like I said before my beef is if you make me sign up for Paypal using your survey company...then when I cash out pay me instantly..that's it...don't make me wait 6 weeks...3 months of whatever crap excuse they use...Just pay me....