Getting really peeved at Surveyhead ,again!!!!!!!!

greeneyeddevils

[ If you are trying to aggravate people with your I'm smarter than you are attitude and vocabulary lesson-style posts,then you will be delighted to know that you are definitely succeeding in that area with me!

.[/b]

Sorry, you won't hear further from me. Honestly was just trying to help some folks understand that, if you are interested in making $, for the most part, surveys aren't the way to go. And I got to this venue via a friend who thought I might have some valuable input. He was wrong. Sorry foe my intrusion.

[ If you are trying to aggravate people with your I'm smarter than you are attitude and vocabulary lesson-style posts,then you will be delighted to know that you are definitely succeeding in that area with me!

.[/b]

Sorry, you won't hear further from me. Honestly was just trying to help some folks understand that, if you are interested in making $, for the most part, surveys aren't the way to go. And I got to this venue via a friend who thought I might have some valuable input. He was wrong. Sorry for my intrusion.

.[/b]

Sorry, you won't hear further from me. Honestly was just trying to help some folks understand that, if you are interested in making $, for the most part, surveys aren't the way to go. And I got to this venue via a friend who thought I might have some valuable input. He was wrong. Sorry for my intrusion.

Don't give me a guilt trip-PLEASE-I have 3 children!!Also,I am only one of many registered users of this forum,and others here might really enjoy your posts.