What is your most dreaded type of survey?

mrbucket

Ok, we know we have them. How many times have you opened and started a survey to find out that it's about banking. Where they want to know how much you have in investable income, what bank you use and when do you think you are going to switch banks. Or how about the video game surveys? How many games have you bought in the past 6 months and how many do you plan on buying in the next six months. Maybe you hate the cell phone surveys. Did you buy a new smart phone this month? How long is your contract and when did you sign up? We want to know exactly what cell phone you have, click on the picture. A client wants to track your cell phone usage, please provide your cell phone number, we will pay you $15, LOL.

What ever survey type you hate, those above or any other that i have not mentioned.

I just despise the cell phone surveys. Same questions over and over no matter what site sends them.

Also a very close second is the video game surveys, argh!!

DEFINITELY the cell phone and banking ones-YUCK!!I also get really annoyed at the ones where you watch a commercial,then they ask you a gazillion repetitive questions about it,including wanting you to type in everything that happened in the commercial from start to finish! :x I'm starting to dislike the movie trailer ones too,which i used to really enjoy. They seem to be getting longer and longer now though,and extremely repetitive. I just took one last week that showed me 4 different trailers,and i had to answer the same long list of questions after each one. I felt like I needed a vacation after that one!

If I know that they pay and I know that that pay is the equivalent of at least $10/hr, I'll answer whatever ridiculous questions they want to ask me until the day after tomorrow. Don't get me wrong, I take these surveys seriously and in good faith, however, if an entity wants to pay me for redundancies ad infinitum, bring 'em on.

i hate Cellphone, Banking and Car surveys...most of the time i dont even bother with them anymore...Cable/Internet ones suck too. i can take or leave the healthcare ones too

i like food/product testing ones, entertainment and shopping

also depends on how well the suvey is written...there are some i'll get a few minutes into and just quit because i know what i'm in for, like

"where have you seen this advertsising lately for these 25 different beverages"

TV

Radio

Bilboard

On a Boat

On a Goat

Ballgame

Magazine

20 more choices

I don't have a particular "hate it" category. However, I HATE surveys where you get something along the lines of "now let's imagine this product/service/whatever the survey's about is a person. What traits would they have? Honest? Friendly? Cute? Unique? ------- how about STUPID?!?!?! What possible useful data can they get from this? :?

Oh, and usually there are 357 traits with check boxes or yes/no buttons. UGH!

Video game ones are the worst. They ask which of 10,000 games you ever heard of. Then they ask which of the 10,000 you have bought, then which you might buy, then what you think of them. I get tired of the beer and cigarette ones too. Anything that has pages and pages of 500 bubbles you have to click on.

• 3 weeks later...

OK, I just found a new "hate it" category:

First question: Please select all of the stores that you have heard of (there are about 50 in different "categories")

Second question: Please select all of the stores that are in your area (at least it takes out the ones you "haven't heard of")

Third question: Please select all the stores you have EVER shopped at (back to the 50 different stores)

Fourth question: Please select the DISTANCE each store is from your home (back to the 50 different stores with 9 different options for distance i.e. less than 5 minutes; 50-10 minutes; etc)

Argggggggggh! :evil::evil::evil:

I don't have a particular "hate it" category. However, I HATE surveys where you get something along the lines of "now let's imagine this product/service/whatever the survey's about is a person. What traits would they have? Honest? Friendly? Cute? Unique? ------- how about STUPID?!?!?! What possible useful data can they get from this? :?

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!

Those are the all time stupidest questions.

LOL I'm with you there! Sorry, but the new packaging for side dishes does not make me feel Empathy or Trust, I do not feel that if this product were a person it would be Friendly or a Leader.

I typically tick "none of these" for those surveys.

I dunno if this is a "type" or not, but the surveys that don't give you a N/A or Other option really get my goat. I don't know how many surveys I've been invited to where they ask me what state I live in, and then don't give me an "outside of US" option. Every survey site I belong to should know I'm in Canada, or should at least give me the chance to answer the question honestly. I've lied and picked states before, but now I just close the window and forfeit my chance at being rewarded.

Got a survey the other day that's got to be added. Survey on grocery shopping habits. Have a list of all types of stores, where as they ask if you shop there or not. Then ask how often you shop there. Goes on to ask how much you spend at each store in a given period of time or each trip. Are you kidding me? How rediculous is this. What useful is this information? I X'd out of this one real quick. This has been added to my list as the most useless.

• 1 month later...

About the survey where they ask you to select a movie trailer to watch, I am familiar with this one! There is also a long exercise where they want you to choose which prizes you prefer if you are the winner of a “drawing”. If you can find anyone that’s ever won this drawing; I’ll eat my laptop. What is the point of this? They obviously get more money the longer they keep you occupied, selecting pointless/nonexistent prizes.

the ones that have the little boxes that you have to check individually.....

and you have to hit the box just in the right place....

otherwise you would be there all day because there is about 900,000 of them in vertical rows.....

asking questions like, "what is the spacial density of a quark...."

They are all boring surveys but as member like us we do need to take it even we hate it, we need money right! Just that some survey takes a long time to finish it .