What is your most dreaded type of survey?

mrbucket

Cell phone surveys are the ones I truly hate......also the survey invites you get at 4 pm and at 4pm and a couple seconds later you click it on, and you get the "Sorry this survey is closed" message.

And any survey with the grids that never end........

• 6 months later...

Another one that ticks me off is when a company passes you to a "partner" company and then they tell you the survey is closed/full/temporarily out of service/you don't qualify, etc., BUT, they don't return you to the original company, so, you don't get any pittance award or chance at an instant win that was offered for "attempting the survey". OO, ClearVoice, Lightspeed, Opinion Square, mysurvey & GTM are notorious for doing this. :evil: I guess they can blame it on their "partner" then and not have to pay you the "reward" for "attempting the survey". How cheap can you get??

Often, you get a stupid message like this after you've wasted a bunch of time on questions (not even an OTX survey, BION!) Just happened to me today twice with different companies. :( WTH? Can't they program any better than that?!?!?

I kind of LOVE the one I just had. Dear, dear Surveyspot. They send the same 20 minute survey SIX separate times for a sweeps entry. Nobody does them (at least I don't), so they finally send it for 200 points. Hurray!!! So you do it, and complete it, and THEN "Sorry, the quota is full."

And then we have the infamous two part survey. I have received it 14 times from Surveyspot, all with different survey numbers, except for the ones where they just add "_2" to the end. You hit "Start Survey" and get the "Honesty and ...." page. And have received the same one from Ipsos three times.

What a crock! Can't these ripoff artists just be honest? Maybe they should read the page of many languages!

• 1 month later...

Simple - did one today....

14 different paragraph long statements given to you in 25 random sets of 4 to be ranked with each set receiving ranks of most to least believable/relevant/pursuasive.

On the upside... they do wonders for my insomnia. I am almost always able to take a nap after I complete one of those.

Ones that put one question on a page then I have to click next. Why? Just put about 20 lines of them on a page first. Extra points if it loads slowly.

Ones have you type some name of something "first you think of" then show you 100 option of stuff to click "the ones you've heard of".

Ones with lots of type the answer in ones. Like "what makes you say that" "why do you think that"

Ones with 500 lists of check boxes or such to click. Extra points for throwing in the "mark your place" questions in there like they are trying to trap you. Heaven forbid your eyes cross up a line and you miss it or mistakenly put the wrong answer in.

Ones that ask redundant questions. Like one might say How it tastes? (1-10) then the next is Enjoy the flavor? (1-10). Um...if I like how it tastes, obviously, I like the flavor. That's...part of taste. It just smacks of either trying to trick you or just adding length so they can consume your time.

I hate TV show surveys. They are always like tons of questions with tons of shows, and apparently they invent tons of new genres of shows just so they can make it super long. Movies ones are as bad - and the ones where I'm asked 50 times "If I know ?" and if I do, I get this long series of questions about it. The thought that someone might have to do it 30 times or more (I'm not a huge TV person) is really scary.