Lightspeed Surveys Dried Up

Whatatay

Has anyone done any surveys with Lightspeed in the past few weeks? Ever since I heard of their merger, their surveys have dried up. I have less than $5 which is not enough to cash out but am afraid I will lose it because they aren't going to have anymore surveys.

I'm getting surveys from them but not as many as usual, also getting fewer from mysurvey. I cashed out with both of them last week because of the merger. I don't want to take any chances on a mess like everyone has been having with the Toluna/Greenfield merger.

It's picked up a little for me too in the last week or so. In fact, I was shocked today to find an invitation for a 500 point survey (50 minutes)! Of course, I didn't qualify for it.

I haven't gotten to do a Lightspeed survey in a while either, I got an invitation earlier this week but didn't qualify.

I've got 1,414 points and conflicted. I wanted to wait to get the extra 200 points to up my reward, but I'm terrified the site is gonna dry up and disappear like a dandelion, so am now thinking cash out.

Should I say eff it and cash out at $15? I've cashed out at $40 before and received it but that was points accumulated since 2005! I'm not going to do their crappy surveys for 4 more years just to get a reasonable reward.