Lightspeed Surveys Dried Up

Whatatay

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Not sure if anyone is having the same problem with Lightspeed as we are having. They currently owe my son for 4 surveys. one worth 500 points. They have not given the points and ignore the emails. My son should have enough points to just cash out with a pretty large amount, but they won't give him the points he has earned. We have been trying for a couple weeks to file a complaint here, but the site seems to be closed for complaints for quite some time now. Does anyone know when the site will be back open? What can we do to get his points ? Thank you for any help.

Call Lightspeed. I would post the phone number but I couldn't find it. It should be posted on "Rip off Report". I think that is where I got their phone number when I needed it. (Or maybe someone on this site has it and can post it for you.) I had the same problem with them not posting points for surveys I had completed but when I called they straightened it out and have been fine ever since. Emailing them never works.

I hadn't received surveys in months and then all my points disappeared and when I requested passwords etc online it said there was no account with that email address. I called Lightspeed and they tracked my last survey and found that i had made a mistake and clicked that I did not agree to their terms when asked. They corrected the problem and I started getting surveys again.

Just qualified for a survey ,which gave me enough points to get a gift card .I do like the fact they send you an email verifying that is what you ordered .

I just wonder how long it takes to get to you?

Just did a 300 point survey from them on a commercial..I'm not having problems with them..not alot of surveys...but a fair amount & I've noticed the point value has increased on some of them lately...