whats up with Surveyspot

TSP1973

Anyone knows what is up with Survey spots rewards claim? For about 2 weeks now I have been trying to access it to see about how much points I have and I keep getting this "The rewards claim is temporarily unavailable as we are undergoing system maintenance. Thank you for your patience". Usually when a website does server maintenance it only takes a couple of hours to 1 day or so, not 2 weeks! They haven't posted any news are sent any emails to anybody about what is going on and taking so long? Just wondering if anyone has heard anything?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TSP1973

• Whatatay

• Purple0518

• greeneyeddevils

I haven't received any invites for a week now, and I can't log in to check points either. Panelists are complaining on other boards - and some say they have been suspended. Is SurveySpot cleaning house?

I think surveyspot is doing what the other companies are doing & they're merging with another...I'm a member of

Opinion World in Canada...& I get surveys from Survey Spot when I take an Opinion World survey, so my thinking is that these 2 may be merging soon...ahhhhh!!...Plus I agree that you can't check the rewards portion of the site..I tried also...

I started receiving surveys today, after a week without. Still cannot access rewards.

Others elsewhere have been able to take surveys again for a few days now, but like me, still unable to access points.

What sort of maintenance are they doing that takes so long? Seems to me they don't want to pay out points for some unknown yet reason. Didn't see a drop off in invites, most were not for points, go figure. Hope it's temporary.

The file claims section has been down 2 weeks for me, and still down this morning. I read on another site that SS cleaned house every spring and dropped a lot of people. I don't know if thats true, but I hope not. they owe me a fair amount, including a focus group I did about a month ago. I would love to cash out. I have been getting 4-8 invites per day but all are for SS entries or 100 pts. They can keep that junk but I would like to have what they owe me. I have never had any problems with SS except for the sweeps surveys, but they are easy to delete.

Well if they do that and dump a bunch of people that have points for cash, the BBB is going to get a swarm of complaints to handle all at once! :D

I emailed them three times.

1st time, no response at all.

2nd time - standard "We're doing maintence for optimal experience blah blah crap that's been said since the dawn of the internet.

3rd time, telling them that I've been doing that for several days - get basically the same response almost cut and paste.

So stupid.

Edit: It WAS cut and paste. So a form response to a response to the form response.

I think I can pretty much cross another one off my list.

I can't recall, I see so much posted about survey companies that I don't even know what to believe and what not to believe. Some people get kicked off panels for things they shouldn't have done and then make up things. I am not saying this is the case here but it does happen.

Oohh they put up a new message on their reward's claim saying that they are "working as fast as they can" and that there's no issue with points earning and whatnot.

I guess people have been really harassing them over it.

I'm still not doing any survey with them until I get my points cashed out.

Rewards Claim

Due to website maintenance, you will find that you're unable to view or redeem your survey points. Be assured that this does not mean that your previous and current points are not being tracked. All points and survey completes are being counted toward your overall total and being stored in our database.

Our technical support team is working to finish these enhancements as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience with our website.

All the surveys I am getting from them have no points attached at all. I used to do all of them, but I am now doing only a few. They changed from the money rewards to points in the middle of it all, and I don't think I will ever get enough points to cash out.