whats up with Surveyspot

TSP1973

I think SurveySpot is cleaning house. I have read HUNDREDS of complaints where ppl can no longer login to their acct. SurveySpot has TERMINATED 100's if not Thousands of accts for no reason and I am one of them. If you want to complain about them, do it on their facebook page. They may end up the most HATED facebook page.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TSP1973

• Whatatay

• Purple0518

• greeneyeddevils

I think SurveySpot is cleaning house. I have read HUNDREDS of complaints where ppl can no longer login to their acct. SurveySpot has TERMINATED 100's if not Thousands of accts for no reason and I am one of them. If you want to complain about them, do it on their facebook page. They may end up the most HATED facebook page.

When you were terminated from SurveySpot did you still have points in your account? If you still had points did they send you the cash value when they terminated you?

I have been trying to put my rewards into my paypal account for 6 weeks now and when I call, they just send me an email saying to wait 2 more weeks. After 2 weeks, they say wait 2 more. Now, I can get to the rewards page and click claim my reward, then log into my paypal, then it says SurveySpot is down for maintenance. I am so mad. I have wanted my money for too many weeks now. There is no excuse. I need to file a complaint here, but this site is down too. Anyone know when SurveyPolice will be back open for complaints? I have written to them twice asking, but no response. Maintenance is usually real fast and this has been down for months now. I want my money, I worked hard for it. I'm sick of surveyspot. Can anyone help? Thank you

so i did a recent product test with Survey Spot and they expected me to do the follow up survey for free. i just deleted it along with the reminder they sent me. finally they offered me 500 points :mrgreen:

so i did a recent product test with Survey Spot and they expected me to do the follow up survey for free. i just deleted it along with the reminder they sent me. finally they offered me 500 points :mrgreen:

Good for you Dan. That has happened to me before. If they don't have enough dummies doing them for free, then they have to pay inorder to get paid themselves. I did a PT for Snovate a while back and they called me and asked if I would do a 30 minute phone survey on the product. I asked what the pay was and they said they didnot pay for phone surveys. I said that is fine, because I don't do phone surveys for free! Don't let them push you around guys.

I think I had less than 200 points when they terminated my acct. Since I signed-up again (with differrent email addy and physical addy)almost every survey invite I clk frm my inbox sends me to the "We are currently redirecting you to another survey" page. I don't know whats going on with their site. If anyone else is getting this redirect page, PLEASE POST.

They stiffed me on two surveys and when I called them out on it they said that they had no info on it. I provided the survey numbers and all, but they didn't give me credit, so I finally signed out and gave them the boot. Most everything I was getting was "free" surveys, they weren't paying anything for them.

I think I had less than 200 points when they terminated my acct. Since I signed-up again (with differrent email addy and physical addy)almost every survey invite I clk frm my inbox sends me to the "We are currently redirecting you to another survey" page. I don't know whats going on with their site. If anyone else is getting this redirect page, PLEASE POST.

Yep, go three in the last two days, all redirecting to the same suvey, which is worth ZERO! They lure you with 100, 200, whatever points shows in the invite, and then redirect to GARBAGE!!

Yep, go three in the last two days, all redirecting to the same suvey, which is worth ZERO! They lure you with 100, 200, whatever points shows in the invite, and then redirect to GARBAGE!!

Yobry1, If I were you I would contact the BBB about getting the 200 points, which is worth $2.00, from them! If they are going to close your account like that and not let you get to the 1000 points to cashout to get your money, then they at least should give you the money that you deserve, even if it isnt at there 1000 points cashout threshold, because they are the ones that closed it on you! So contact the BBB, don't let surveyspot SCAM you like that, even if it was for only $2.00!

Not a Sucker, Yea I have been getting a lot of those lately! They say that the survey is for 100 points, you click on it and tell you "sorry survey is closed" and then redirect you! As soon as it pops up "sorry survey is closed", I don't even give it time to redirct, I just close it out! :lol: What really PISSES me off about them is you check your email and you get one from them like 15 minutes ago and you click on it and it says "sorry survey closed"! I mean come on why send out a survey offer if it is already closed! :evil: Just another way to sucker you in to giveing your time away for free! :evil:

Not a Sucker, Yea I have been getting a lot of those lately! They say that the survey is for 100 points, you click on it and tell you "sorry survey is closed" and then redirect you! As soon as it pops up "sorry survey is closed", I don't even give it time to redirct, I just close it out! :lol: What really PISSES me off about them is you check your email and you get one from them like 15 minutes ago and you click on it and it says "sorry survey closed"! I mean come on why send out a survey offer if it is already closed! :evil: Just another way to sucker you in to giveing your time away for free! :evil:

Oh man, yeah this drives me crazy also.

I quit SS about a month ago and they are still sending me surveys.They now go to my junk folder and as I was deleting that file today I noticed that they had sent me at least 10 surveys in one day.I told them several times I don't want their emails but they keep on sending them.I wonder how you can get them to stop this?Also quickrewards is doing the same thing.To me their like vultures who just keep on pecking at you until your carcass is all gone and they just don't understand there's nothing left to take!

When I first started doing surveys 6 years ago it was SS that I started off with.It's really sad to see them sink so low when they use to be one of the best!

I had that same problem with GTM. It took them 6 weeks to stop sending me surveys. I was getting so mad at them.

I get at least 10 surveys a day from Survey Spot. Eight to ten are for free sweepstakes entries. I am about to cancel my account with them because it is like being spammed. A bunch of emails for things you don't want, ie free surveys.

All the surveys I am getting from them have no points attached at all. I used to do all of them, but I am now doing only a few.

That's why they keep sending them. If a million people do "only a few", that's millions of free surveys. Why should they offer paid surveys when people like you will do "only a few"?

Yobry1, If I were you I would contact the BBB about getting the 200 points, which is worth $2.00, from them! If they are going to close your account like that and not let you get to the 1000 points to cashout to get your money, then they at least should give you the money that you deserve, even if it isnt at there 1000 points cashout threshold, because they are the ones that closed it on you! So contact the BBB, don't let surveyspot SCAM you like that, even if it was for only $2.00!

The lowest amount I have filed a complaint with the BBB was for 7.5 cents. It was for Say Nation not giving me 75 points for DQing on 3 surveys. This was just a few weeks ago. Their support finally acted and said I was correct, I did complete a 2200 point survey and didn't get credit so they gave me 2200 points. I never said I completed a 2200 point survey and didn't get credit. I said I didn't get 25 points for DQing. A guy from Say Nation tried to contact me by going around the BBB back and they told me not to respond to him.