Check 12/30/2008 30000 Processed

Check 12/11/2008 39000 Processed

PayPal 11/9/2008 24000 Processed

Check 11/4/2008 33000 Processed

PayPal 11/4/2008 27000 Processed

PayPal 10/16/2008 84000 Processed

Check 9/21/2008 61500 Processed

PayPal 9/11/2008 30000 Processed

There is a merger of Greenfield and Toluna in there so that isnt all Toluna payments. From the end of November 09 until they got rolling with the Toluna site, I didnt request any payments. I have earned around 10-20 a month with them that is steadily paid for the last 2 years. I think the horror stories you hear may have truth to some of them but most are grossly exaggerated.

At first I thought that it would be a pain keeping track of what surveys I completed..etc. But most sites do it for you. SurveySpot has even one upped Opinion Outpost in that they credit you the points to your completed surveys as soon as the survey concludes. You can then hit that into paypal as soon as you hit 1k points. Although OO still gets a check to me when I request it within 5-7 buisness days. Toluna has one of the better paypal times of any company. They will pay that last payment requested on 5/11 long before most other companies who use paypal can pay it.

I guess I was patient and let the companies kind of get into a groove of payment that is comfortable for me. Most as Toluna, are on a pretty stead flow of income. Now mind you, its nowhere near enough to quit my job but it has paid for many bills and things laying around the house several times over. Alot of the other people having problems are in the Now Now Now phase :?: of wanting to be paid and it just isnt going to happen in this industry. This is more of a long-term investment where money can be made but almost never immediately or substantial.

I started using amazon claim codes for OO because there's always something I want from there. That way I get it instantly. I have minimal bills at the moment. I'll give Toluna a try then.

They seem fine to me, I just cashed out for like 151.50$. Im on pace to cash out with them for another 50 about every 45 days. Sometimes i just let it sit and collect points. I actually have an outside shot at making the tax cap of 600 dollars in a fiscal year with this company. I dont know why people are so down on it. :?:

$150?

You've made more with them in that one cashout than I've EVER made with them.

If I ever actually cash out again, it will be just my 2nd time at $50.

As far as Survey Spot - they USED to be good for me, now I can barely get a paying survey, much less qualify for one.

Opinion Outpost? Yeah...my Qualify rate with them is somewhere around 10% - in the YEARS I've been with them - I've made a whopping $100.

Alot of the other people having problems are in the Now Now Now phase :?: of wanting to be paid

Yeah, I know that. Everything still takes weeks despite modern technology (though, Pinecone doesn't and if they can pay in days via paypal - why can't everyone else? Not to mention if you get Amazon money, it's instant - no weeks of waiting. So why is it that some make you wait weeks even for paypal?)

However, I'm having problems simply qualifying and getting actual none sweeps surveys. Problems that did not exist say a year or so ago and my demographic info has not changed.

Alot of the other people having problems are in the Now Now Now phase :?: of wanting to be paid

Yeah, I know that. Everything still takes weeks despite modern technology (though, Pinecone doesn't and if they can pay in days via paypal - why can't everyone else? Not to mention if you get Amazon money, it's instant - no weeks of waiting. So why is it that some make you wait weeks even for paypal?)

However, I'm having problems simply qualifying and getting actual none sweeps surveys. Problems that did not exist say a year or so ago and my demographic info has not changed.

The thing about the payment time tables are a bit ironic in a sense. Surveyspot as the fastest paying company that I know of..you log into paypal and the delivery is instant. However, paypal is one of the worst companies as it takes them weeks just to 'confirm or authenticate' your request (whatever the hell that means). And yet, people will take the slow paying surveyhead all day over surveyspot.

Clearvoicesurveys delivers their amazon codes in instant form as soon as they are requested. And yet Harris Poll has to email you the requested code within 7-14 days.

Opinion Outpost will mail a check within 7 buisness days of its request. Globaltestmarket will take 6-8 weeks to do the same.

**None of that takes into account the performance of customer service or qualified percentage.

I think that the technology is completely there for all of these companies. However they choose not to use or implement it and there isnt really much you can do outside of keeping track of what you are owed and paid according to their own policies.

Im sorry you're having trouble with % qualified.

There point cash out is 1000, which is eqvielant to $50.00. I am at 945 points, but have been stuck at this level for the past 2-3 weeks now, keep getting the old "you don't qulify"! It is like they are holding my money hostage! :evil:

their cash out time take a while too. so when you get to 1000 points, it going to be another 6-8 weeks before the check arrives.

their cash out time take a while too. so when you get to 1000 points, it going to be another 6-8 weeks before the check arrives.

Yea I know, I already cashed out one other time with them. Felt like a decade waiting for the $50! :cry:

There point cash out is 1000, which is eqvielant to $50.00. I am at 945 points, but have been stuck at this level for the past 2-3 weeks now, keep getting the old "you don't qulify"! It is like they are holding my money hostage! :evil:

Heh, I'll probably get stuck now.

Was stuck on 640 forever. Now up to 910. Watch it slow down again.

Still trying to figure out how Survey Bang has so much success with them and Surveyspot (I USED to have success with them - they used to be my #1 earning company).

Yeah, I am also wondering how Surveybang does it, I use to do well with GTM. They were my bread and butter when it came to surveys, use to cash out every month now it takes me 3 months. But I guess I should consider myself lucky, I've heard of other people only cashing out 1 or 2 times a year.