New Point Threshold at MySurvey.com

factonista

It takes more points to cash out at mysurvey since the merger of their parent TNS/NFO with Lightspeed Research.

It now takes 1150 points, vs the previous 1000 points, to receive a $10 check. It looks like they now follow Lightspeed's incentive plan. And now, mysurvey, like Lightspeed, offers a $10 Amazon GC for 1100 points.

I found this out yesterday when I tried to cash out 1000 points for a check, and found out I was 150 points shy of the new cashout threshold.

Same thing almost as Testspin: you can still get an Amazon for 1000 points; an equal $10 certificate

but if you want cash, you only get $8.20 for 1000 points

I would go with anything else but a certificate wtih mysurvey .... it takes at least 8 weeks to receive it

bogus for sure

Since they are using Lightspeed's threshold, does that mean that they are using their system to deliver incentives? Because if that's so, then paypal payments should happen as quickly as they do at Lightspeed.

Wow, they're getting worse & worse.....even their surveys are worth less. It takes FOREVER to accumulate enough points to cash out (and now it will take even longer thanks to this change!), and it was never that way before. Very disappointing.

i only stick around because they offer product tests from time to time

I can't remember the last time I got one of those from them, either.

Have been getting 5 points for prelims not 10 as before. I have also received surveys offering only 10 points. Never had this before. Survey points lowered & more points needed for cashout.

Requested paypal payment 4/16; received it 4/21. Seconds later I received, also from Perks.com, the Lightspeed paypal payment requested 4/19.

Not bad.

Yes, mysurvey offers only 5 points per attempt, vs the 10 pts they used to. But several times a year I get past the 5 pt qualifier and get something that pays 500+ pts. Yesterday I got a survey that offered the usual 5 pts, I tried it, and qualified to continue it for another 30 mins and get 750 pts. It's these these occasional surprises that keep me a mysurvey panelists.

So now I'm 300 pts from another cashout, and I just earned one last week.

I used to receive surveys for at least 75 points with 10 pts for prelims if not accepted. Now, I am receiving 10 points for completed 20-30 minute full fledged surveys. My last few surveys have been only for 10 points. I thought at first they were prelims but not so. Also, increased points needed for payout. Used to be great, not good for me anymore. If this continues I will try to reach payout & unsubscribe. I am better off being declined for 5 points. I just discontinued a survey that went on forever & it was for only 10 points. If I keep receiving 10 point surveys I will try to unqualify so I can receive the 5 points. I find most survey companies are downgrading their points & are infiltrated with OTX & more prelims are surveys in disguise.

I must be lucky because I have been able to finish any survey I get from them since I joined. So, for me I like them. I don't even think about the $10 dollar one I save them up for more. It may take a while to get there but hey if your not the net why not do something for free and sooner or later you will be rewarded for it. Yes I do believe they should up the points they give you for taking their surveys.

I must be lucky because I have been able to finish any survey I get from them since I joined. So, for me I like them. I don't even think about the $10 dollar one I save them up for more. It may take a while to get there but hey if your not the net why not do something for free and sooner or later you will be rewarded for it. Yes I do believe they should up the points they give you for taking their surveys.

The point is, they have DECREASED the points you get for completing and not completing surveys. And they have INCREASED the number of points needed to cash out. I have been with them for years. It now takes forever to be able to cash out. It didn't used to be that way. They are getting WORSE instead of better. Get it now? :mrgreen:

It takes more points to cash out at MySurvey since the merger of their parent TNS/NFO with Lightspeed Research.

It now takes 1150 points, vs the previous 1000 points, to receive a $10 check. It looks like they now follow Lightspeed's incentive plan. And now, MySurvey, like Lightspeed, offers a $10 Amazon GC for 1100 points.

I found this out yesterday when I tried to cash out 1000 points for a check, and found out I was 150 points shy of the new cashout threshold.

When I discovered this I queried My Survey. I was told this was an administrative fee to cover the cost of checks, postage and bank fees. While the 150 surcharge is constant with a request for a check, i.e. even a $50 check is only 150 points, the 10% surcharge for other disbursements is on going, i.e. $20 Amazon is 200 point surcharge.

My response to My Survey was: That's sort of like my employer withholding 10% from my paycheck to cover the cost of his secretary. That is BS.