New Point Threshold at MySurvey.com

factonista

Okay then how come if they are so bad did I just finish a 7,000 point survey after watching the office?

You're just not getting it, I don't know how much more clearly we can explain to you how they have gotten worse. Oh well, I tried......

Okay then how come if they are so bad did I just finish a 7,000 point survey after watching the office?

they arent really saying that you cant get some higher paying surveys from mysurvey..but that same office survey was offered through SH and VO. It had a short run time and filled up. What they mean is that mysurvey used to be so much better in that their offered incentives on a consisent basis. I used to get product tests and surveys that ranged in the 1-3 dollars range which have been replaced with scant surveys that have product testing and these prelims that pay 5-10 cents. I did a message board that paid 100$ about 18 months ago but since they announced their merger with lightspeed, their point values plummeted like the Greecian market.

• 2 weeks later...

:( A DOUBLE WHAMMY :x NFO MY SURVEY

Lower points for surveys, higher points for cashout. Am now receiving 10 points for completed surveys (worth less than 10 cents), when previously 10 points for prelims & averaged 75 points for completed surveys. I have 950 points acquired when rewards were higher. Previously 1000 points for $10 cashout, now 1150 points. At this new rate I will need another 20 surveys for the additional 200 points so I can cash out. I will see what happens. I will refuse to attempt these 10 point surveys & hopefully, I will receive a higher paying survey. If I continue to receive only 10 point surveys I may decide to unsubscribe. By the way if disqualified do you still receive any points for the prelim as previously or have they eliminated those points?

I used to receive surveys for at least 75 points with 10 pts for prelims if not accepted. Now, I am receiving 10 points for completed 20-30 minute full fledged surveys.

Keep taking them. When they get suckers who will do them, that is all they will offer. Pretty soon they will be 5 points for 45 minutes. Are you going to do those too?

Whatatay wrote Keep taking them. When they get suckers who will do them, that is all they will offer. Pretty soon they will be 5 points for 45 minutes. Are you going to do those too?

You are right on target. I am now receiving surveys for 5 points which I ignore. I completed one hoping it was an intro to another. It was not. My points were accumulated before this & since I am close to cashout I will wait until I receive a survey that pays decent points, reach cashout and then unsubscribe. Hopefully others will follow my example & NFO will get the message. I would no longer recommend NFO to a new survey taker. I also find many more sweep offerings with other companies. If survey takers would refuse to take these useless sweeps perhaps other companies will get the message but unfortunately these "suckers" evidently complete sweep surveys & are ruining it for the rest of us.

Wow, you all must be lucky, because after over 8 months, I only have 155 points. If I don't get some surveys soon, I will hang it up with mysurvey. If it ain't payin' I ain't playin.