Actually won $100 monthly drawing with Synovate!!

abagailb14

Couldn't believe it I never win anything..its good to know at least Synovate's monthly drawing is real. Got this is my email yesterday:

Dear abagail,

I wanted to be the first to tell you...

You have won $100 in our March 2010 Sweepstakes!

Your $100 check will be mailed to you in just 2-3 weeks.

Be sure to look out for your first name, last initial, city, and state to be featured on my Sweepstakes Winners Page – and remember to share the good news with everyone and tweet this to your account if you are on Twitter!

Congratulations again - and thank you for being a star panelist!

Marie Brighton

Panel Director

I actually just received this message today from Synovate also...what's going on? I've never won squat before....

Global Opinion Panels

Dear Panel Member,

Congratulations! You are the lucky winner of a prize of $50.

To comply with the regulations, each winner has to answer

the following skill-testing question:

Add 12 plus 4 =

Multiply by 5 =

Subtract 15

Answer is =

Please reply within 10 days and also provide your current address for

verification. You will receive the cheque by mail within four to five

weeks.

Thank you for joining the Synovate Global Opinion Panels and sharing

your opinions about products and services available to all Canadians.

Marie Brighton

Panel Director

Congrats to the winners !!!!!!!!!!Dont exactly remember the date but I once won 15,000 points with them which is $15 .This is one company that really does reward their panelists!

Thanks Kim...I'm just shocked...so there "Sweeps" program is legit....I'm impressed...I've had great dealings with them also....now free $$$$$....sweet...I've tested products & stuff with them...nice to see a company that's legit out there

Dam! I've been with them for over 5 years and have won squat! And to top it off, I'm doing a lot of surveys for them through other survey sites. That stinks!

Susie

Congratulations Abagail and Greeneyeddevils!! Synovate is one of my favorites. I've never won the sweeps, but I do qualify and get paid for the surveys I take without any hassles.

I actually see my name on their "sweeps winners list for March" so here's hoping I get the cheque in the mail....I think I will since they haven't done me wrong yet.....I'll post once I receive the cheque

• 1 month later...

Has anyone received there $$$$ yet from winning the " Monthly Sweeps" I still haven't received my $50...Just wondering if anyone was lucky to have gotten theirs yet?..

Greeneyeddevils,

You haven't received your prize money yet???!!! When you received notification did they say when you could expect to receive it? Its been a couple of months hasn't it? Considering all the money these companies make you should have had it within 2 weeks. There's no excuse for this.

I received a confirmation email April 21st..haven't seen any money yet...so I just sent off a message to Marie...wondering where my $50 is...they said 4-5 weeks ...not 4-5 months...WTF?

Greeneyeddevils,

WTF is right!! That is a load of crap. What's taking them so long....I mean, it isn't like they don't have the money to pay you. It's stupid stuff like this that discourages people. Keep me posted. Hopefully is comes real soon.

Greeneyeddevils,

WTF is right!! That is a load of crap. What's taking them so long....I mean, it isn't like they don't have the money to pay you. It's stupid stuff like this that discourages people. Keep me posted. Hopefully is comes real soon.

Hey Zeekers...

I got a response back from Marie yesterday telling me that it was sent May 25th...unless it's coming by snail mail then it should've already been here...so she said she's going to send off a new check if it's not here by next week

Greeneyeddevils,

May 25??!! You were notified on April 21st that you had won and it would take 4 to 5 weeks for you to receive the check, which puts it at May 19th at the latest. Now they are saying they mailed the check on May 25th which was 4 weeks ago, and you still haven't received it. No way does it take 4 weeks, unless they mailed it from BFE! And even from there you still would have had it within 2 weeks. Oh, so now you can wait another week to see if it comes and THEN they will issue you a new check??? What a bunch of bunk! They could tell right then and there that the check was never cashed and should have issued you a new check right then and there. This may be the hardest $50 bucks you will ever get. (lol) I wonder if Abagail received her check yet. She was told it would take 2 to 3 weeks for it to arrive. Look at the bright side, YOU WON! and that has to be a good feeling. Keep me posted and I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get it Monday or Tuesday.