Actually won $100 monthly drawing with Synovate!!

abagailb14

Hey Zeekers....just checked the mailbox today & in the box was the $50 cheque from Synovate...I'm happy....It's nice to see that even though the cheque took forever to come it did show up....it's nice to see that the "Sweeps contests" are legit & you can win something....Synovate gets a "Thumbs UP" from me... :D

Greeneyeddevils,

SUPER!! I agree it took forever, but you did get your check!! Good news and happy spending!! I love Synovate, and I am a little disappointed that it took so long for you to receive your check, but like you, it does restore your faith with the company. Hopefully you'll win again soon. Good luck to you!

Hey Zeekers..

Thanks....It was nice to see it in the mailbox....another funny thing...I was working from home today & noticed a mail truck outside my door....low & behold they delivered me a package from Synovate & I'm doing a product survey that I don't even remember signing up for on cereal...lol...they always send me stuff which is great..even though the free $$$ took awhile to come..the company is tops for me since they always end up sending what they say they are going to send...even though I don't remember signing up for this..lol...good luck in any sweeps you try...Green :D