Globaltestmarket scammed me on a survey!

TSP1973

I understand why you tell people to file a complaint with the BBB. But do you have to talked down on them like they're stupid? Do you come on here to find someone to argue with? I read a lot of your posts, and your posts to some of these people seems like you're calling them stupid. That's not good

Please show me a post where I called anyone stupid. Apparently it is the way you feel about them so are trying to use me to say what you are thinking.

Do you think I like coming here and being a hard ass? I don't. Some people take free surveys, or get ripped off by survey companies, come here to complain, but then won't stand up for themselves. A lot of this just defies common sense and logic.

Someone here has to be the heavy to get people to stop the abuses of survey companies. You may think these people are stupid, and that is not good, but I don't. All I am guilty of is using tough love to motivate people to take action. Several have followed my advise and been sucessful at getting what they deserve.

If people here would rather I not post, I will leave. I don't see a whole hell of a lot of others offering any help or solutions. Just complaints and warnings to not use a survey company.

What you do is not tough love. Go back and read all of your posts to those people and think deeply. I've seen where people have responded to you to tell you that if you came to pick a fight then go pick with someone else. READ YOUR POSTS to people. YOU ARE CALLING THEM STUPID. Don't put it off on me. It's you.

Come on guys! We are here to help each other and I for one, enjoy reading the thoughts and advise from both of you. Sometimes it seems as though we are fighting an uphll battle and it is very easy to get discouraged. I know sometimes I get so mad when I read a post about someone doing surveys for a sweepstakes entry and I have told them about how stupid it is. Yep, I said stupid! When I was a newbee to this business, I was very stupid about this business and I admit it. I didnot find this forum untill I had made a lot of mistakes and only wish I could have found it when I first started. If the newbees listen to both you guys, they will be much better off. I enjoy helping other people with what little I know and so do you guys or you would not take the time to do so on this forum. So keep up the good work guys and I will be looking forward to hearing your learned comments.

I have been with GTM for a long time. It is REALLY hard to qualify for surveys with them but they do pay. Right now Im am 3 points away from the 1000 pts LOL and of course I cant seem to qualify for just one more survey. I will say this, after 30 minutes of taking a survey then getting booted out, I would NOT have tried to take it again. Now if it had been worth 100 pts, I might have done it but not for anything less.