More problems with Opinon Outpost

TSP1973

OO is more than willing to solve problems for their users. They have a proven track record of being slow but consisent. Stop advocating that the survey world is out to screw people over every chance they get. There are respectable companies that operate.

Stop your lies. You seem like a survey company plant. First of all, you don't have access to OO's complaints or records so you don't have any idea what they do. To generalize and state something you don't have any way of knowing makes you a liar. Second, they refused to pay me on a survey that went into an error after I spent a large amount of time. They weren't slow. They replied saying they won't pay me because I didn't finish it. I filed a BBB complaint and not only did they pay me, my survey history showed "technical error". That isn't even on their legend of "completed", "DQ'ed", etc.

Sitting around begging for money that is rightly ours does nothing but make the situation worse. Once these companies realize people (except you) will put up with it, they will change their corrypt ways.

I had to laugh today...I got an invite to a survey from OO for 5 points....lol...that's the lowest I've ever seen from them

Sometimes those 5 pt surveys lead to PT or other special studies/FG if they only last 5-10 mins.

I had to laugh today...I got an invite to a survey from OO for 5 points....lol...that's the lowest I've ever seen from them

Sometimes those 5 pt surveys lead to PT or other special studies/FG if they only last 5-10 mins.

Cool...good to know....thanks

Exactly...also, when OO sends a survey for 5 points, it's normally less than 5 minutes. All of the ones I've received like that were to try to qualify for big paying focus groups