peach6

Is anybody else not being able to stay logged in when your on Survey Police? When I go on this site I log in and start reading the forum and then I may want to make a comment and doesn't go through because I'm logged out so I have to log back in again.This has been happening for a couple weeks now  not sure why.

• Like 2

Thank you Peach!  This is what is happening to me as well.  I am logged in and then when I go to respond, it says that I am not.  And when I hit the back button it says I am again.  It get s confusing.  Most of the time I just x out of the site and try coming back in.  And it says I am already logged in. 

• Like 2

On 4/28/2017 at 7:47 PM, episemion said:

Been happening to me fairly often as well. Looks like I'm not alone.

Doesn't seem to be getting any better cannot stay logged in

Hi everyone,

Thanks for starting this thread. We're aware of the problem and are looking into a fix. The timing seems to coincide with a routine software update we did for the forum, so we think the two are linked.

Meanwhile, sometimes even though you may appear logged out, you may still actually be logged in. Try clicking the 'back' button, and clicking on something other than where you just were. You may then see you're logged in again....it's a faster solution than trying to re-log in to your account again.

Sorry for the frustration. Once we have fixed the problem, we will post another reply here.

Thanks for your patience!

Hi everyone,

We were able to replicate the bug that some users have been experiencing, and have been actively trying to patch it.

Although it's still somewhat of a work in progress, we believe the worst is over. If you're still experiencing difficulties, we'd appreciate it if you could let us know here. The more detail you can provide (a step-by-step breakdown is most helpful), the better.

Thanks again for your help. We very much look forward to having the forum working properly for everybody! :12_slight_smile: