peach6

4 hours ago, Administrator said:

Hi everyone,

We were able to replicate the bug that some users have been experiencing, and have been actively trying to patch it.

Although it's still somewhat of a work in progress, we believe the worst is over. If you're still experiencing difficulties, we'd appreciate it if you could let us know here. The more detail you can provide (a step-by-step breakdown is most helpful), the better.

Thanks again for your help. We very much look forward to having the forum working properly for everybody! :12_slight_smile:

Still having the same problem when I get on this site I sign in,click on Forum and then I want to make a comment on a post I need to sign in again almost always.

Mine is usually when I leave the site (still logged in) and then come back.  Maybe a few minutes, maybe an hour or two.  It tells me right at the top of the page that I am not logged in (my name has disappeared), and then when I back space or go back to the home page, it looks like I am still logged in.  It's all good, I will just keep signing in if needbe. 

It is getting worse for me to stay logged in when I am on this site every time  I want to make a comment I need to log back in and I never left the site

I will say, on Sunday I think it was, I was logged in and when I went to reply to someone, it said I wasn't authorized to do that.  So I just closed the site and went back into it, I could post then.  I don't know what is going on with it.  Oh well.