Anybody else having problems with the "new" Pinecone Surveys?

TomServo

They just sent me a survey  they called it a household survey unless I was matched to a survey .Well  I clicked the link and it came back oops  something went wrong and  hit reload again .So I did this 3 times with  no new results ,okay so I tried to do it again on another browser    and same results .I emailed  them but nothing yet .Man I am thinking my days of easy  surveys is coming to a close .

Yeah, I had a glitch on one of those this morning as well. They're probably running their router survey's from a Windows 10 machine and it got tied up with ridiculous updates and slowed down their entire network.

yes I do and still am. I did one the other day, completed it, hit the submit button, then a blank page. what the??? sent an email. they don't know anything about it. ive never had so many problems with Pinecone like I have since they changed their survey process.

Yep.  I got one this morning, and it clocked and clocked, so I x'd out of it and tried it again, it took quite some time before I got the dq.  I used to get one every two weeks at least and I was pre-qualified for it. And I can't open the surveys in Firefox.  Just way different from what I am used to with them.  Still, if you qualify you can make good money.  They had a really good thing going, but maybe it was different for them on their end.  Possibly they had to change.  Still, I miss the old Pinecone.

• Like 1

Pinecone is not the same anymore mostly DQ   and not sure if this has anything to do with Pinecone but I had 2 surveys on Harris Poll I am almost positive they were Pinecone surveys that was 2 weeks ago and as of today I have not received my points I did email them but got no response yet and not sure if I will.There was a time that I would never do a Pinecone survey on another site but now I don't think it make a difference.

I have to say their new process moves near the top to near the bottom. They are horrible. What a freakin waste of time . So slow!!!!!

Project #990619-2017

Got this on  June  19th  and every time I hit the link  I am still getting OOPS  try hitting reload which I did ,with no difference   still not working sent email to them  with no reply .I am fed up  first My Survey    and now Harris and now Pinecone I dumped My Survey   and am seriously  thinking about getting rid of these  two because the  customer  service is awful now  all after their "upgrades" .  I don't do many surveys as it is if I get rid of these 2 I would only have 3 left

t do many a

Did 7 successful surveys with them this last month and got DQ'd only once.

I do sometimes have problems with the router not going to the next question sometimes. Usually just let it sit for a minute or two to start working again. For me, that happens only once every survey.

Keep emailing them. When I had the password issue that someone else also had here, they said it was me putting in the wrong password and I had to ensure them that my password was working fine on the main portal but not to log into the surveys. They needed to test this new system more.

Did 2 today, ok, I was dq'd from 2 today.  They were both painfully slooooow at dq'ing me too.  I am not sure this is for me anymore, I would rather just not get the invite rather than to wait, and wait, and wait, and then get kicked out.

8 minutes ago, Lurkergirl said:

I just sent my second message to them this time right from their page ,we will see but I am not feeling optimistic at all

Usually Karen Scott is right back to me.  I give her 2 hours since my stuff isn't something that I need right away.  She has always been wonderful.

Well to my surprise they must have read my message  because I did finally get to try the survey of course as luck would have it  I did not qualify to continue  I sure miss the old days  when you were sure to qualify

Just now, rosiesmom said:

Usually Karen Scott is right back to me.  I give her 2 hours since my stuff isn't something that I need right away.  She has always been wonderful.

She did not reply to the email I had sent  but someone must have read the one I sent through their regular web page  but as luck would have it I did not qualify

• Like 1