Harris Poll-getting on my nerves

peach6

1 hour ago, peach6 said:

Lurkergirl, I also contacted them next week I will be calling them.585 214-7014

So they do have a phone number let me know if  calling works  I am just about ready to hit  the button to be done with them

Remember, when you are done with them, you are DONE.  They do not let you come back in a year later or so.  I would resolve all issues with them before disconnecting them.  They are irritating, I will give you that. 

Well tried to check in  using 2 different browsers and both came back as invalid input and I know I used the right log on  pass words .I wonder if its just me  ? Or did they just decide  to like get rid of me  because I complained about not getting my points ?Just wish I knew 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Lurkergirl said:

Well tried to check in  using 2 different browsers and both came back as invalid input and I know I used the right log on  pass words .I wonder if its just me  ? Or did they just decide  to like get rid of me  because I complained about not getting my points ?Just wish I knew 

I couldn't log in last night but this morning I could still not credited for the surveys though.

Well I have sent my complaint through the BBB   will say  I  am not alone I saw that there were others saying the same thing .I counted at least 13  such complaints.You would think  that they would be more active to try to take of us the survey takers  and not having to get  us to contact the bbb  to hopefully get things done .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lurkergirl said:

Well I have sent my complaint through the BBB   will say  I  am not alone I saw that there were others saying the same thing .I counted at least 13  such complaints.You would think  that they would be more active to try to take of us the survey takers  and not having to get  us to contact the bbb  to hopefully get things done .

I did try The phone number but just got an answering machine I am not leaving a message

1 hour ago, peach6 said:

I also saw some complaints on Facebook so we are not the only ones

I did not know they had a Facebook page  I will have to see if I can find it

Well count me in as  one of the ones who cant log in. Tried Firefox and Chrome and cant get in with either.

Ha ha I did it- So you know where it says to log on?I was trying to gain access with US English BUT  I couldn't so I went down to English -UK and got in,not sure if that's your problem though.But maybe that could help.Their site is screwy - plus if you email them it'll be at least a week before they answer you and if they are having problems like last time they did not answer their phone.

• Like 1

I did have enough to cash in for a 5.00 Amazon so I did and received it in about 5 minutes now just give me the credit for the last 2 surveys I did.

Nothing yet  but yet they can send 5  surveys plus the constant reminder to join the shopping one ,yet they can not give me the points for the survey I took 1 week ago  nor respond to the multiple messages I have sent through the contact us page .

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lurkergirl said:

Nothing yet  but yet they can send 5  surveys plus the constant reminder to join the shopping one ,yet they can not give me the points for the survey I took 1 week ago  nor respond to the multiple messages I have sent through the contact us page .

I haven't heard from them either will be emailing again

• Like 1

Well I am not sure what to do the BBB  has been contacted  but have heard nothing from them  checked my points have not moved and I have about 5 undone surveys in my email .I don't know that I should waste my time on the 5 unanswered  surveys because how do I know they will pay me those points don't have enough to cash out because I did cash out back in May .

Just an update  Harris has now sent me 7 surveys to do plus  the shoppers one  but no points credited for the one I did last week .I emailed them  and even told the BBB  but nothing yet .I feel like just dumping them  ,I don't want to do those surveys  and be out even more points ,