Locked out of LifePoints

nj07208

2 hours ago, nj07208 said:

I just sent them an email. Is anyone else having an issue? I'm wondering if they've locked me out for some unknown reason.

I was just there no problems for me

I cashed out last month for the last time. I decided to test and I was able to login. However, I had a negative point balance, something weird is happening.

image.png.411affcc460d44b050880e23b2c08575.png

No issues here logging in. They always get back to me when I open a ticket regarding a problem. Allow them time as it is a weekend.

The negative points are likely from having been awarded twice (rare , but I have seen it) or the survey originator may have rejected the results. Either way , they will deduct the points. Click on the red LifePoints block on the home page to see the points trail. 

10 hours ago, nj07208 said:

Thanks for the replies. I actually forgot about this, but just checked and I'm still locked out and I haven't heard back. Guess I've been removed.   

You could also try sending a message via their Facebook page. Can't hurt.

I have not been able to log in since yesterday afternoon. I was in the middle of a LONG survey and I finished it, also was supposed to be given bonus points for an additional part of the survey.(total 700 points) When I finished the add-on I submitted the survey and got the following

"Thank you for participating in this survey!
For some reason you have been re-directed to this default landing page instead of your usual end page.
It could be due to an error in the survey set-up, survey being performed in an external system, or a momentary break in your internet connection.
Once the survey has been closed, the correct status will be applied to your account, but please allow one to two weeks for this to take place."

Then I noticed I was logged out and unable to log in. I am still unable to log in this AM. Here is what I get when I try to log in:

"Email or password was entered incorrectly. Try again. If you have forgotten your password or email address, click here or contact our Help Center for more information."

I even tried changing my password but it goes back to the same page with the above message and I can't even change my password.

I emailed them yesterday afternoon after the problem first happened. I did receive a response to that email saying they were working on it. I did not receive a response from the email I sent 3 or 4 hours ago saying I am still unable to log in.

Wondering if this glitch has anything to do with the survey I took yesterday? Have no idea.

I have almost enough points to cash in for $50 so I am NOT HAPPY about this

So you are not alone, nj07208. SIGH

Will keep you posted as to what happens, if anything. 

That error is from Cint. I have seen it many times , but it never affected site access , just not getting points for the survey. As LifePoints does audit the surveys , points have always been awarded , usually within a couple weeks at most. 

As to the lack of a response , remember it is a holiday weekend.

• Like 1

So I got an email from them today. It said, "So you accidentally unsubscribed....blah blah blah." As a one-time courtesy, the message told me to create a new account and send them the old & new email addresses and they will merge them together under the new address. I was glad to hear that but I don't believe I accidentally unsubscribed. I wouldn't have been anywhere near that area of the website. I do the surveys and hit the rewards. That's it. Oh well, I'm glad there was a solution. Hopefully, they'll get to it next week. 

• Like 2

In the drop down menu, just above where you log out, is the place to click and unsubscribe/cancel your membership. Possibly you clicked this by accident? Although I would have thought there would be some sort of "are you sure?" after that. Anyway, I've almost clicked on the unsubscribe/cancel a few times by accident myself.

Just a thought. :unsure:

1 hour ago, NevadaJones said:

In the drop down menu, just above where you log out, is the place to click and unsubscribe/cancel your membership. Possibly you clicked this by accident? Although I would have thought there would be some sort of "are you sure?" after that. Anyway, I've almost clicked on the unsubscribe/cancel a few times by accident myself.

Just a thought. :unsure:

Thank you. I just went and looked. Now I'm sure I didn't accidentally cancel my membership!  I can't even recall the last time I needed to use that menu. I never log out as I'm the only one using this laptop and it logs you out at some point anyway. It seems like I would have stopped getting emails from them if I had canceled. Oh well. Strange. Very strange.

• Like 1

I am having the same problem.  When I log in I am told my log in details are temporarily suspended & asked to click on the contact link but despite several messages asking what is going on I get no reply.  I have been a member for years when they were called My Survey & had no issues before but now I can' get anything from them.  I haven't been getting any surveys from them in my inbox either.  I was assuming that maybe the site had gone down but if other people are still using it I guess they are just suspending members for some unknown reason.  Very disappointing to say the least as I had more than 20K points in my account.

I had the same problem all week trying to log in...wasn't able to until yesterday..I never changed my password or anything like that...took a whole week to log back in..makes me wonder since it's close to Christmas if LifePoints did this on purpose so a ton of people wouldn't be able to start cashing out all their points & costs them a fortune to send out all the E-certs & so on...because everyone tends to redeem way more at this time of year

• Like 1

Glad to see that I am not alone. I was also told that I must have accidentally unsubscribed and I did not. FIVE days ago I took advantage of their "one-time courtesy", opening up a new account using a new email address. I was assured that the old account would be transferred to the new account. BUT it is five days now and nothing has happened. Matter of fact when I log into my new account I get the following message:

Error: PS_506: No surveys available at this time. We will notify you when a new survey is available.

I was almost ready to cash out for a $50 GC and now I can't even find my points since they have not been transferred over. I am angry and upset and wonder what they are trying to pull.  Of course it is now almost a week and I haven't been able to take ANY surveys, locked out of my old account and no surveys in my new account. SIGH

HOPE they take care of this for all of us that have supposedly "accidentally unsubscribed".

Tis the season to be jolly and I AM NOT!  :(

• Sad 1