Lifepoints Kicked Me Out!

Sandy21

4 hours ago, mnleona said:

Sorry this happened to you.  I have not had this problem from LifePoints but will keep an eye on it.

PLEASE do be careful. After reading about everyone that has been kicked out for absolutely no reason you never know who will randomly be chosen next.

20 hours ago, mnleona said:

Sorry this happened to you.  I have not had this problem from LifePoints but will keep an eye on it.

Same here. No issues.

"After reviewing your account history and performing an audit of your membership, we have found evidence that you have violated the LifePoints Reward Point Rules. Therefore, your account has been deactivated and all LifePoints (LPs) have been forfeited."           WHAT VIOLATION?

I asked what happened to the "Purchase Diary", after meaningless dribble about clearing my cache they responded that : We have confirmed that we are not able to fix the issue and the system will not allow you to participate further in this survey.
 Once the diary closes in our system a full audit will be done. At that time your account will be credited with the promised LifePoints (LPs) if you qualified for the diary.
 Please allow 4 weeks for these LPs to post to your account. Since audits are a manual process it takes a bit longer for your LPs to be awarded.

I was in IT support for 25 years. This would have been considered laughable in our department.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, pvrguy291 said:

"After reviewing your account history and performing an audit of your membership, we have found evidence that you have violated the LifePoints Reward Point Rules. Therefore, your account has been deactivated and all LifePoints (LPs) have been forfeited."           WHAT VIOLATION?

I asked what happened to the "Purchase Diary", after meaningless dribble about clearing my cache they responded that : We have confirmed that we are not able to fix the issue and the system will not allow you to participate further in this survey.
 Once the diary closes in our system a full audit will be done. At that time your account will be credited with the promised LifePoints (LPs) if you qualified for the diary.
 Please allow 4 weeks for these LPs to post to your account. Since audits are a manual process it takes a bit longer for your LPs to be awarded.

I was in IT support for 25 years. This would have been considered laughable in our department.

SO you got kicked out too? Sounds that way. :(

I've never faced this problem, although recently they've been a bit unreliable when it comes to new surveys. I haven't gotten that many, not even the usual beverage/daily routine diary surveys that they would normally send me every month. 

The same thing just happened to me after being a member for years. All replies from them are the same generic answer. I believe they are kicking off those that made too much and cleaning house. This happened to me a year or so ago, but I got them to reinstate me. I always made sure my reward balance didn’t get too high before I cashed it in. Stupid me, I got too comfortable and now I’m out again and lost I don’t remember how many points. 
If anyone reading these posts are still members, I encourage you to quit LifePoints because the same thing will happen to you. If might not be today or even next week, but I guarantee it will happen!

6 hours ago, GandzilGamin3 said:

The same thing just happened to me after being a member for years. All replies from them are the same generic answer. I believe they are kicking off those that made too much and cleaning house. This happened to me a year or so ago, but I got them to reinstate me. I always made sure my reward balance didn’t get too high before I cashed it in. Stupid me, I got too comfortable and now I’m out again and lost I don’t remember how many points. 
If anyone reading these posts are still members, I encourage you to quit LifePoints because the same thing will happen to you. If might not be today or even next week, but I guarantee it will happen!

BRAVO! I so agree!

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, peach6 said:

I haven't received any emails and no surveys on my dashboard for a couple days now I wonder if they kicked me to the curb???

If you can still log into the site , your account is active. haven't seen that much there the last couple of days other than a beverage diary.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, episemion said:

If you can still log into the site , your account is active. haven't seen that much there the last couple of days other than a beverage diary.

I did have a couple surveys this morning so all is good

I just got nine surveys from LifePoints ranging from 50-`100 points.  I have not done a lifepoint survey in a while.  I got an email from them yesterday about getting points for Father's day. ,but I passed on that one.

• 1 month later...

Nevermind what I previously said. Sandy21 is right, LifePoints is scamming people by blocking their accounts based on loopholes and supposed breaches of the rules that make no sense and are never clarified. I've made my own topic about the situation and hope that more people come forward and that perhaps some people will also pursue legal action against that scam of a site.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

This happened to me as well in the last few days and I told them that I would like to dispute this, couldn't even sign off with a name so I told them it was clearly a copy and paste response :8_laughing: I also said that my account was randomly picked to be deactivated when I have racked up a good amount of points to redeem (I had about 8,000) :angry:

8 hours ago, Moonlover1984 said:

This happened to me as well in the last few days and I told them that I would like to dispute this, couldn't even sign off with a name so I told them it was clearly a copy and paste response :8_laughing: I also said that my account was randomly picked to be deactivated when I have racked up a good amount of points to redeem (I had about 8,000) :angry:

So they are still following this pathetic and unfair tactic!!

22 hours ago, Moonlover1984 said:

Never have had that issue and I routinely allow my points to reach 6000 before cashing out.