I Love Paid Viewpoint

Mommabear

Been with them a few years and though I belong to about 4-5 other sites , this is the one I recommend to others.

Today I received a personal email from them giving me Kudos  for what they deemed an 'awesome response' I gave recently( can't remember what it was) so I got an extra 20 points. It's the thought that counts.. unlike the other sites who don't give a hoot how much though you put into responses that require detail.

So Kudos  PV too

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mommabear said:

Been with them a few years and though I belong to about 4-5 other sites , this is the one I recommend to others.

Today I received a personal email from them giving me Kudos  for what they deemed an 'awesome response' I gave recently( can't remember what it was) so I got an extra 20 points. It's the thought that counts.. unlike the other sites who don't give a hoot how much though you put into responses that require detail.

So Kudos  PV too

I barely ever get anything from them. I've updated my profile and nothing seems to work. Guess I don't fit into what they need. Oh well. Been with them for years and years and I used to do a lot of surveys and test marketing for them. Not anymore. 

But I am glad to hear something good about them OR any site! 

29 minutes ago, Sandy21 said:

I barely ever get anything from them. I've updated my profile and nothing seems to work. Guess I don't fit into what they need. Oh well. Been with them for years and years and I used to do a lot of surveys and test marketing for them. Not anymore. 

Do you go to the site to check if surveys are available?  I ask because that's what I do as Most of the time , I don't get email notifications from them. I just keep checking back on the site.  Weekends are very slow.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mommabear said:

Do you go to the site to check if surveys are available?  I ask because that's what I do as Most of the time , I don't get email notifications from them. I just keep checking back on the site.  Weekends are very slow.

I do the same. I check there before even checking email. I get a few email invites , but find most of the surveys there by visiting the site. Same for LifePoints and OneOpinion.

4 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

I will do that! Thanks for the suggestion!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NFriday said:

I get invites for Life Points all the time.  Most of them I am not eligible for except the Telco surveys they send out once a month.

Just feel lucky you were not kicked out for no reason and they KEEP your money, This has happened to so many of us. I DESPISE LifePoints for doing this, pretty much made me feel that most survey sites were the scum of the earth. Since they dumped me after 20 years or so I have only been a member of very few panels.

• Like 1

I love Paid Viewpoint too. I check it constantly and can get 5-10 a day. That combined with Prolific and Cloud Connect brings me about $25-30 a day. I am retired though so have the time and look at this as my "job". What I love about Paid Viewpoint is that as far as I remember, I never got disqualified. I've been getting $5 surveys lately, love that! They seem like a really nice, fair company.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cricket said:

I love Paid Viewpoint too. I check it constantly and can get 5-10 a day. That combined with Prolific and Cloud Connect brings me about $25-30 a day. I am retired though so have the time and look at this as my "job". What I love about Paid Viewpoint is that as far as I remember, I never got disqualified. I've been getting $5 surveys lately, love that! They seem like a really nice, fair company.

I will surely NOT wait for them to send me surveys anymore. I don't think I ever got a $5 survey! 

18 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

Just feel lucky you were not kicked out for no reason and they KEEP your money, This has happened to so many of us. I DESPISE LifePoints for doing this, pretty much made me feel that most survey sites were the scum of the earth. Since they dumped me after 20 years or so I have only been a member of very few panels.

Amen..LifePoints is the ONLY one that has done me dirty.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

I will surely NOT wait for them to send me surveys anymore. I don't think I ever got a $5 survey! 

Had a $5 one in the last 2 weeks , but that was the only one. I am retired , but do not spend all day online.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, episemion said:

Had a $5 one in the last 2 weeks , but that was the only one. I am retired , but do not spend all day online.

I had a 5 dollar survey with them once last month or the month before

• Like 1

On 12/17/2023 at 4:10 PM, Mommabear said:

Let me know if that helps.. It should

I logged in today on 3 separate occasions. Each time there was a trait survey worth 10 cents. I will continue to  log in and hope to get surveys above 10 cents.

Thanks ever so much for the suggestion!

• Thanks 2