I Love Paid Viewpoint

Mommabear

8 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

I logged in today on 3 separate occasions. Each time there was a trait survey worth 10 cents. I will continue to  log in and hope to get surveys above 10 cents.

Thanks ever so much for the suggestion!

What is your TS score?

15 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

I logged in today on 3 separate occasions. Each time there was a trait survey worth 10 cents. I will continue to  log in and hope to get surveys above 10 cents.

Thanks ever so much for the suggestion!

Whoohoo!!!  What happens is those 10 cent surveys build up your honesty score till it reaches 10000 points. Then you will get more higher paying surveys.

Edited by Mommabear
added info
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Mommabear said:

Whoohoo!!!  What happens is those 10 cent surveys build up your honesty score till it reaches 10000 points. Then you will get more higher paying surveys.

I already have the 10.000 points but they surely can't hurt! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, peach6 said:

I haven't had a survey for a couple days on Paid Viewpoint which is sort of unusual

Maybe there on Christmas Break

Have had a couple , but way less than usual. Suspect the holidays are the reason.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, sue123 said:

I joined that group years ago and never hear anything from them.  Can anyone give me a quick review of why you recommend them and how they work.

Don't rely on email invites. Check the site whenever you are online for surveys. At first , most of what you will get are Trust Score (TS) surveys that are short and pay $.10. You will get the odd higher paying ones , but primarily TS ones. Once your TS score is at 10000 , you will start getting more higher paying ones. Few take more than 5 minutes. Been with them since the inception almost 10 years ago. These days , I cash out about once a month at least.

• Like 1

On 12/24/2023 at 7:03 AM, episemion said:

Don't rely on email invites. Check the site whenever you are online for surveys. At first , most of what you will get are Trust Score (TS) surveys that are short and pay $.10. You will get the odd higher paying ones , but primarily TS ones. Once your TS score is at 10000 , you will start getting more higher paying ones. Few take more than 5 minutes. Been with them since the inception almost 10 years ago. These days , I cash out about once a month at least.

Good advice.

I was just looking for info on mock juries, and I ran across a site called dreamhomebasedwork.com.  The person that runs this site, claims that he/she has made $6,559 this year on Paid Viewpoint.  This sounds too good to be true.  Anybody here made anywhere near that much money legitimately? 

50 minutes ago, NFriday said:

I was just looking for info on mock juries, and I ran across a site called dreamhomebasedwork.com.  The person that runs this site, claims that he/she has made $6,559 this year on Paid Viewpoint.  This sounds too good to be true.  Anybody here made anywhere near that much money legitimately? 

Sounds like FAR too much money to me!!

5 hours ago, NFriday said:

Not even possible if one were on the site 24/7 and did every survey that came up. Been with the site since it started about 10 years ago and I am online close to 10 hours a day. My earnings to date (from when it started) are not even $1100.

• 2 months later...

I finally registered with Paid Viewpoint, and I have $1.25 in my account so far.  I think it is going to be awhile to make it to 10,000 TS.  I am at 605 so far I think.

• Like 1