I Love Paid Viewpoint

Mommabear

3 hours ago, NFriday said:

I finally registered with Paid Viewpoint, and I have $1.25 in my account so far.  I think it is going to be awhile to make it to 10,000 TS.  I am at 605 so far I think.

Won't happen overnight - may take a a few months , but you will get there. Welcome aboard!

• Like 1

I've found out that if I check to see if I have any surveys, I get a lot more surveys done, and they never DQ you.  I have a trait score of 1,200 so far.

• Like 1

I love Paidviewpoint..always get credited points for my surveys..never have to contact customer service & when cashing out for Amazon it's "Instant"...my favorite survey company hands down as to cashing out & getting surveys that are actually interesting to do 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, greeneyeddevils said:

I love Paidviewpoint..always get credited points for my surveys..never have to contact customer service & when cashing out for Amazon it's "Instant"...my favorite survey company hands down as to cashing out & getting surveys that are actually interesting to do 

I agree with you 100%!

• Like 1

That's awesome to hear about your positive experience with Paid Viewpoint! It's refreshing when survey sites appreciate the effort users put into their responses, unlike some others out there. Getting recognized with extra points for your contribution shows they value your input, which can make participating more rewarding.