Survey Slow Down During Holiday Season

Sandy21

Every  year the number of surveys seems to  decrease during this time of year. For me, it appears this decrease has started much earlier than usual  this year. But I am only active on three sites so I could be very wrong.

What do you think? Are there less surveys during this time of year? And has it started earlier than usual this year?

I have not noticed them slowing down, but I am not eligible for a lot of them, except for YouGov.  I have not been doing as many surveys either, and lots of times when I do get around to doing them, they are closed.  I am flying to New Orleans for Christmas on Saturday, and so I probably won't do any surveys while I am down there.

• Like 1

Different sites are affected differently. mypoints doesn't seem to have that problem yet for instance, but LifePoints has been hit hard from my experience. Not only have surveys become scarce since earlier this month, but qualifying for the surveys that remain has been extremely difficult. I normally avoid the site altogether from mid-December until mid-January, but I have a purchase diary to finish.

• Like 1

I tried to do some surveys on LifePoints a few days ago. and out of six surveys, I got a total of 4 points.  I also clicked on something that asked me 40 questions, and for each question I answered, I got one point, and so I got 42 points.  I am going to wait until I have enough points to cash out for a $25 GC though.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Oshawott said:

Different sites are affected differently. mypoints doesn't seem to have that problem yet for instance, but LifePoints has been hit hard from my experience. Not only have surveys become scarce since earlier this month, but qualifying for the surveys that remain has been extremely difficult. I normally avoid the site altogether from mid-December until mid-January, but I have a purchase diary to finish.

Similar experience there lately as well. Not many that are not DQs.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mnleona said:

I am getting them but hard to qualify like on Branded. Tellwut decided not to do any political polls until next year.

It's been hard for me to qualify on Branded for the past 3 months.. As far as the political surveys, they are asking old questions!

47 minutes ago, Mommabear said:

It's been hard for me to qualify on Branded for the past 3 months.. As far as the political surveys, they are asking old questions!

I continue to wonder WHY Tellwut offers 50 extra points when there are no surveys to take, at least for me. Branded has been difficult for me for about 6 months now, never qualify. WISH we still got the five points when we don't qualify, like in the past. I've logged into Paid Viewpoints multiple times a day and am not getting much there. Those are the only three sites I actually use nowadays.

All I have gotten in the last week is a survey from Fortright, where they asked me to download something, which I decided not to do, two surveys from YouGov, one survey from Clear Voice, and six surveys from LifePoints.  I completed one of the YouGov surveys which was a political survey.  I got 1,500 for that one.  The other YouGov survey was closed.  All six of the lifepoint surveys were closed, and I was not eligible for the Clear Voice survey.  The Fortright survey was going to pay $3.