Survey Slow Down During Holiday Season

Sandy21

5 hours ago, NFriday said:

I have not gotten any surveys in the last 24 hours.

Very few as well - maybe 2 at best.

i'm on Inboxdollars and my points, and there are just NO surveys.  on these sites you can earn extra if you do a certain amount of surveys each day.  no way to meet this goal with hardly any surveys out there. on e-rewards i just got notified there are no surveys for me.  i usually have tons.

1 hour ago, elsielc said:

i'm on Inboxdollars and my points, and there are just NO surveys.  on these sites you can earn extra if you do a certain amount of surveys each day.  no way to meet this goal with hardly any surveys out there. on e-rewards i just got notified there are no surveys for me.  i usually have tons.

e-rewards usually has next to nothing for me, maybe 5 or 6 surveys a year? When I can finally cash out for $10, I am quitting and I've been with them at least 20 years. 

Absolutely no surveys for me anywhere else. 

14 hours ago, NFriday said:

I just completed a 75 point survey at LifePoints and I got two surveys from Clear Voice

My dashboard for LifePoints still only has three surveys available. However, they just posted one of those "purchase diaries" for 1500 points ($15).  I love it when I get one of these because at the end of the month, the 1500 points get deposited straight into my LifePoints account upon closing out the diary.  The only diary I won't do for them is the "Drink" diary.  I tried it once and got screwed. They never credited me and it was very tedious to fill out each day. 

I just got a $15.00 Clear Voice survey that I was not eligible for.  It asked if you ever had, and then listed various forms of cancer.  I have had breast cancer, but I was not eligible for the survey.

Only issue I am having at LifePoints is that the site errors off when cashing out. Have a ticket in , just awaiting a response and fix.