Highest Paying Survey Sites/Apps That Gave You Least Headaches For 2023

Njsurveyman

10 hours ago, jipsyjo30 said:

lI was gonna add Qmee too because you can cash out to PayPal even under a dollar, but I despise that green pig!

I'm not fond of the pig either but as long as I can earn enough to cash out I will put up with it

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Njsurveyman said:

I am surprised so many people mentioned LifePoints. They are terribly reviewed on this website.

I'm surprised people are saying LifePoints too. I've been with them for years and while many of their surveys pay the equivalent of $1, more than half of the time I don't qualify for them. Worse yet, they tend to run out of surveys rather quickly.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NFriday said:

All of the reviews for Life Points done in the last month have been one star.  People were angry that they were terminated.

Terminated WHEN we went to cash out! They have a habit of doing that and keeping your money which is a horrible way to treat anyone, especially members in good standing for years and years. And don't forget they will never tell you WHY you are terminated. They deserve less than one star for this disreputable behavior.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Oshawott said:

I'm surprised people are saying LifePoints too. I've been with them for years and while many of their surveys pay the equivalent of $1, more than half of the time I don't qualify for them. Worse yet, they tend to run out of surveys rather quickly.  

I can't say enough BAD things about LifePoints. I was terminated when I went to cash out, and so many people have had the same experience. They do that so they don't have to pay you and will never tell you why they terminate you. I was with them for 20 years and they did this to me and YES I am very angry and bitter and it has been well over a year.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, NevadaJones said:

Prolific certainly the best for me by a wide margin. Also, pretty much most of those that have already been mentioned. And I'd add Swagbucks, believe it or not. 

Really wanted to join Prolific. But after waiting 6 months they wanted me to send them my drivers license. I decided I didn't want to risk putting my personal info online.