Highest Paying Survey Sites/Apps That Gave You Least Headaches For 2023

Njsurveyman

1 hour ago, Sandy21 said:

I can't say enough BAD things about LifePoints. I was terminated when I went to cash out, and so many people have had the same experience. They do that so they don't have to pay you and will never tell you why they terminate you. I was with them for 20 years and they did this to me and YES I am very angry and bitter and it has been well over a year.

Yes and I was one of them...2 thumbs down with LifePoints

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sandy21 said:

Really wanted to join Prolific. But after waiting 6 months they wanted me to send them my drivers license. I decided I didn't want to risk putting my personal info online.

Sandy21

I don't blame you  I won't send that information to any survey company either I am not doing surveys from Valued Opinion for that same reason when I tried to cash out they wanted a copy of my drivers license or State ID  not doing it

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Njsurveyman said:

I am surprised so many people mentioned LifePoints. They are terribly reviewed on this website.

Interesting. Haven't had issues with them that were not resolved and always get responses from support there.

1 hour ago, episemion said:

Interesting. Haven't had issues with them that were not resolved and always get responses from support there.

Just realize that this terrible site can turn on you in a second no matter  how long you've been with them.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, NFriday said:

I have never had any problems with LifePoints either.

I truly hope it continues that way for you. I have no idea why they choose to boot some members and keep their earned rewards and retain other members. As long as LifePoints is good to you and for you I totally understand why you continue with them. But do keep in the back of your mind how totally unfair they have been to many others.

• 2 weeks later...

I just became eligible for a  ROI Rocket panel through Clear Voice that is going to pay me $1,060 if I complete it all.  I am going to get a check for $300 if I finish the study, and the rest is going to be paid in Amazon GC.  Will I have to declare the Amazon GC on my income taxes?  It is a political panel that is going to end on 11/22, and is going to last 33 weeks.  I have never been paid this much for a panel.

When any of you joined Paidviewpoint, did you have to call a long distant number first? I am curious because they wanted me to call and I was uncertain.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, mnleona said:

When any of you joined Paidviewpoint, did you have to call a long distant number first? I am curious because they wanted me to call and I was uncertain.

I do believe you need to register a cell phone  number. It's been awhile,  but I believe it is used the first time you cash out. Anyone remember?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, mnleona said:

Never had to call , but I joined at the inception at least 12 years ago. Contact support about the issue.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Sandy21 said:

I do believe you need to register a cell phone  number. It's been awhile,  but I believe it is used the first time you cash out. Anyone remember?

You do need to register a number , but not sure about it being a cell phone one (my registered one is a landline).

• Like 1