Opinion Outpost

peach6

I used to do pretty decent with Opinion Outpost but I think it has come to an end I am lucky if I get a chance to do 3 surveys during the day and a lot of the time I dq from all three.I had one yesterday that I completed but I didn't receive the points and of couse it didn't show up in my completed survey list.I did e-mail them but haven't heard back from them but I doubt they will take my word for it and give me the 1.50 when that happens I always feel like I am being taken advantage of it's not only OO it's happened with other sites as well half. way into the survey and I DQor the Quota is filled.I think that is so wrong.Just needed to blow off some steam

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• peach6

• mccfan2

• TSP1973

I cancelled my account with them after their payout changes. Aside from the dodgy customer service others experienced and aside from the lack of surveys...I mainly canned them because I was so tired of getting emails that weren't for any specific survey inviting me to see if one was available. There never was one available. Add to that the lack of amazon.com certificates and I was done. They made 50 cents off of me, but that's perfectly fine with me. :lol:

I've had quite a few problems with them over the last 2 weeks. Now I rarely get a survey on the site and when I do I dq. I don't expect them to last very long as I can't see how they will continue to get quality answers when they offer very little incentive to do their surveys. It's interesting that some people seem to have no problem with them. They were fine with me up to February, now I get a lot of errors on their surveys or no surveys for a long time. :cry:

i guess it's different experience for all... what you describe is my experience with Valued Opinions and SurveySavvy... their matching process sucks for me.. i rarely get emails from OO, but my luck with them is in going on the site and clicking the survey link.. if i relied on emails i would have dumped them long ago.. the only luck with emails i have are with GlobalTestMarket.. mainly because that's the only way i get surveys with them, but they match pretty well.. except for today......

avemaria

I don't rely on getting them in my email because when I do there still are no surveys.I would say I probably click on the Take a Survey Button at least 50 times a day.I 'm able to do some but I did so much better a couple of weeks ago.

i guess it's different experience for all... what you describe is my experience with valued opinions and surveysavvy... their matching process sucks for me.. i rarely get emails from OO, but my luck with them is in going on the site and clicking the survey link.. if i relied on emails i would have dumped them long ago.. the only luck with emails i have are with GlobalTestMarket.. mainly because that's the only way i get surveys with them, but they match pretty well.. except for today......

I wish everyone would drop them so that way they would drive themselves out of business.Would serve them right the way they treat people.

I wish everyone would drop them so that way they would drive themselves out of business.Would serve them right the way they treat people.

I second the motion. How say you all?? :roll:

I'm just waiting for Amazon to be back so that I can cash out and go. Have only completed 2 surveys all year, just to get to 50 points, and then they pull Amazon. It just makes my sick what has happened to them.

i guess i'm different but i have good luck with them.. granted the price amounts went down

EXACTLY :roll: POINT IN HAND. price amounts WENT DOWN!!!!!

I'm just waiting for Amazon to be back so that I can cash out and go. Have only completed 2 surveys all year, just to get to 50 points, and then they pull Amazon. It just makes my sick what has happened to them.

I emailed them yesterday, asking when Amazon GCs would return. I was assured it would be “very, very soon.” In the next breath, the CSR made an enthusiastic pitch for the Citi option. If the payout levels were the same, I’d probably take it, but I am a few dollars short and have been so for weeks. At the rate I actually get a good survey from OOSSI, it could take months longer.

They blame it all on fraud, claiming they lost thousands of dollars to fake accounts. They also claim the award amounts have stayed the same (though I did not ask about that).

avemar

lost thousands to fake accounts? how do the points get into the fake accounts without doing the surveys?

I think they are just making that up myself.

are you still going okay with outpost?

I'm not doing as well as I did a few weeks ago

In the last two weeks I'm getting very few surveys on site and the ones that I get I'm dq'd. I think I've gotten 15 points in 2 weeks :roll::x. This is just plain crappy.