• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• peach6

• mccfan2

• TSP1973

They stuiffed me $1.50on a survey. When I got to the end and went to submit it, it gave me an error message. So I emailed them because I did complete it. Here is the response:

Hello Beth,

Thank you for your e-mail.

There are several reasons you may have received this screen while participating in a survey. Here are the possible reasons why we could not record your participation:

Speeding

No activity in survey for long lengths of time

Inconsistent data (ex. year of birth)

Someone in your household has already participated in the survey

You are participating outside of the designated country

If you feel that none of these reasons apply to you, it could be that you already participated in this study through a different survey site. If you have any questions, please let us know.

Best regards,

Jam

Opinion Outpost Helpdesk

Uhm, nope, none of the above. So I have cashed out and not sure I will be doing anymoe with them.

I had taken a survey for 40 mins and 3.5$ which actually took close to one hour.

Its a nice trick that after filling my demographics and clicking on continue to be awarded, it had issues

When contacted they did not say i m dq ed , they simply said it did not show up as complete on the client side.

My honest one hour opinion gave me bull.

Its so hard to prove your honesty even if you are in this world. Whenever you say you were honest,people dont believe you.

[quote name="shantuI had taken a survey for 40 mins and 3.5$ which actually took close to one hour.

Its a nice trick that after filling my demographics and clicking on continue to be awarded' date=' it had issues

When contacted they did not say i m dq'd , they simply said it did not show up as complete on the client side.

My honest one hour opinion gave me bull.

Its so hard to prove your honesty even if you are in this world. Whenever you say you were honest,people don't believe you.[/quote]

You know what?? I am having the same problem with Toluna. I hadn't been on the Toluna site in almost 2 months, but the other day I was bored as heck, so I thought I would go there and do the quick surveys. Well to my surprise I had 63,576 points. Well I figured I will just keep doing the quick surveys till I got to 75,000 so I could get a $25.00 amazon by Christmas time. So while doing one a survey came up for 1,600 for 6 minutes. So I did it but when it came time to "submit" completed survey I got on the upper left hand side of the screen..........."Connection: close Cache-Control: no-cache". So I typed to Toluna and told them about (it didn't even show up in my points as sweepstakes) it. But because I didn't have the survey number they said they couldn't help me. Now yesterday I got an email to do a survey for 7,500 points, Again I thought that if I did that one It would be just that much closer to 75,000. I couldn't believe it when It said if there were any thought I might want to give, so I did put one in clicked "submit" same thing happened as last time. So I try to refresh screen no help so then I clicked the back button and the same survey came up but questions were unanswered, I do it again (it only took a short time to finish it because I already knew how to answer it). I get to the last page, only this time I took a screenshot were it said thank you completed. I sent it in to Toluna. Now I'm waiting for Toluna to hear back from them. Today is Monday so I figured they might have a bunch of emails to go through from the weekend. If I don't hear back from them by tomorrow afternoon I will resend it. And no word by Wednesday I will send it to them once ever hour till they do email me back. :roll: This thing with every survey I submit never goes through any more. I will not darken their survey site ever again after I get this credit ever again. I really wasn't going to anyway but there must have been surveys credited to my account from a long time ago, and I'm glad I did this time, but I now know that there will not be anymore there after this.

anyone see this video on the prize draw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtbufNkJ ... r_embedded

i just thought it would be funny if it was one of the people who hate the company the most :P

Thanks for this, I got a good laugh out of the commercial. The woman running across america with the check was just to funny. They were probably all payed actors.

That was a bit hysterical and over the top. Gotta love the running woman going all of that distance in heels.

The running woman a paid actor? They need a refund.

They stuiffed me $1.50on a survey. When I got to the end and went to submit it, it gave me an error message. So I emailed them because I did complete it. Here is the response:

Hello Beth,

Thank you for your e-mail.

There are several reasons you may have received this screen while participating in a survey. Here are the possible reasons why we could not record your participation:

Speeding

No activity in survey for long lengths of time

Inconsistent data (ex. year of birth)

Someone in your household has already participated in the survey

You are participating outside of the designated country

If you feel that none of these reasons apply to you, it could be that you already participated in this study through a different survey site. If you have any questions, please let us know.

Best regards,

Jam

Opinion Outpost Helpdesk

Uhm, nope, none of the above. So I have cashed out and not sure I will be doing anymoe with them.

I got this crap from them a long time ago! After several emails and supposedly looking into it and investigating it, they still gave me the several reason why I May had do one of those things. The reason you can't get a Straight and Honest answer from them as to why, because you haven't done any of those things they are accusing you of. Rosiesmom, if you did do one of those things then they would give you a Straight and Forward answer! Go report them to the BBB, I did this a long time ago and the BBB saw right through their little Scam, even they knew if I did something wrong, then they would have had the exact reason. Not something that is like Maybe this or maybe that crap!

Grow up OO. There was this survey which usually is a 10 points survey.

It was made 5 points and it showed a special screen, since i m a valued member its providing a bonus of 5 points.

I was thrilled but what to do, i get dqed because i chose the option which says i agree that i want to reach the top of my career.

I should have disagreed.Funny. Just ranting.

Quite a few cheap o tricks off late from OO like the gold invite and a special survey waiting when there are no surveys out there.

Rather get the incentives straightened and the system. DQ s for no reasons.