• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• peach6

• mccfan2

• TSP1973

I'm just waiting for Amazon to be back so that I can cash out and go. Have only completed 2 surveys all year, just to get to 50 points, and then they pull Amazon. It just makes my sick what has happened to them.

I emailed them yesterday, asking when Amazon GCs would return. I was assured it would be “very, very soon.” In the next breath, the CSR made an enthusiastic pitch for the Citi option. If the payout levels were the same, I’d probably take it, but I am a few dollars short and have been so for weeks. At the rate I actually get a good survey from OOSSI, it could take months longer.

They blame it all on fraud, claiming they lost thousands of dollars to fake accounts. They also claim the award amounts have stayed the same (though I did not ask about that).

"the award amounts have stayed the same "- when a survey that was 20 minutes for 25 points is now 5 points or nothing-" the award amounts have stayed the same " I don't have an account with these people, they are the #1 scam survey company, I can't waste my time just to try surveys and never qualify for so little incentive.

In the last two weeks I'm getting very few surveys on site and the ones that I get I'm dq'd. I think I've gotten 15 points in 2 weeks :roll::x. This is just plain crappy.

I used to do do good with them but not anymore I get very few surveys and when I do get one it is longer then I want to spend on it for the points awarded.

i guess it's personal experience but for me they're ok.. whenever i have a question they reply to me.. if it's a more detailed request they seem to spend time answering..

Well, I finally got enough points to get a Citibank card. But now that isn’t available either.

I have never seen a site as messed up as the mess OOSSI has become.

Well, I finally got enough points to get a Citibank card. But now that isn’t available either.

really? i just went on the site and it seems to be there.. for $15 or $25 amounts at a time

I wish everyone would drop them so that way they would drive themselves out of business.Would serve them right the way they treat people.

I second the motion. How say you all?? :roll:

I beat you to it weeks ago. Since they changed hands they quickly went down the crapper. Sad. I was with them for 5 years.

really? i just went on the site and it seems to be there.. for $15 or $25 amounts at a time

Yes, really. The options are there, but when you try to cash out, you get a message saying there are problems and that they are being looked into.

Same old Amazon GC song and dance.

They did email back and say to try again in 24 hours. I’d bet they have to deposit funds to cover for the anticipated payouts.

• 2 months later...

Yes, and customer service sent me a very rude email after I sent them an email wondering why my account was frozen. Their response was that maybe I speeded through the survey too fast or did not answer the questions correctly or have more than one account.

Helloooo! That does not sound very nice to me. It sounds very accusatory and I dont' like it.

I'm going to report that person as soon as I can get someone on the phone.

Yes, and customer service sent me a very rude email after I sent them an email wondering why my account was frozen. Their response was that maybe I speeded through the survey too fast or did not answer the questions correctly or have more than one account.

Helloooo! That does not sound very nice to me. It sounds very accusatory and I dont' like it.

I'm going to report that person as soon as I can get someone on the phone.

I had this happen once with OO, but my account wasn't frozen. They just didn't pay me. The email they sent me was so laughable because they had like 3 or 4 different reason why I didn't get paid, I might have speed through it, I might have gave false answers and a couple other things. But they me NO proof or a direct answer as to what I supposedly did. So after a few email I, going no where of course, I went to the BBB and ripoffreport.com. OO did the same thing with the BBB giving multiple excuses as to what I MAY have done, but nothing in proof our the main thing. I of course pointed this out to the BBB when I first made the report and pointed it out again to the BBB when OO responded. The BBB saw through there little scam and I finally got my money. Of course OO stop sending me surveys for several months after that, but then started sending them again.

So report it to the BBB and make sure you mention the Maybe Crap that OO sent you. They are obviously trying to Scam you out because if you did Actually do something wrong, then they would have gave you a Single answer and Proof to what you did! But they can't because you didn't do anything wrong.

After hearing all of these complaints about frozen accounts with OO I am beginning to think that is how they weed people out of there data base if they see that you are cashing out to often you will probably end up with a frozen account.I do okay with them but it may happen to me sometime if that is what they are doing I think that is not a good way to run any company. JUST RANTING

I don't think they had a motive for the frozen accounts - just seems like there is a glitch in the site and they are working on it.

i just want to see him post a screenshot of his dashboard.. if he's right about his totals, then we can accept it.. otherwise those with bad blood dealing with OO will keep just jumping on everything he says.. I did well with them, had to stop just below the cutoff point.. i had a few problems with getting cut from surveys which is annoying.. but depending on demographics, it's not a bad site if you're willing to take it for what it is.. and that's all we can do here.. we're basically like the illegal farmworkers without rights here.. they state in the rules they're free to do anything.. i just hold my breath till i'm paid each time.. i don't count on anything that isn't in my bank yet.. but so far for me it's all made it there. But for many who come here and see that OO is a horrid site, they may be missing out on an opportunity to earn a good amount of cash.

I've done very well with OO and have the best luck with them, SH next. I always get a ton of surveys and rarely DQ from what they send me (20 y/o male). That's why I was so distressed about being frozen. This has been the only issue I've ever had with them, and since they've resolved it, I'll be continuing with them. I think they handled the whole situation well.