Opinion Outpost

avemaria

out of frustration, to vent i'm going to post whenever they cut me with the 'quota full' message after i've spent time on a survey

ORD-49308-FVCL 4/24/2012 Quota full 1 Prize Draw Entry

i've told them about this but maybe if it's public for all to see, they'll be more interested in fixing it.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• peach6

• sgontu

• abby63

Top Posters In This Topic

out of frustration, to vent i'm going to post whenever they cut me with the 'quota full' message after i've spent time on a survey

i've told them about this but maybe if it's public for all to see, they'll be more interested in fixing it.

They seem to be doing that a lot lately and a few times I have completed the survey and didn't receive the points.I don't get much of a response from them they usually tell me that the survey is still open.BULL Very frustrating

They seem to be doing that a lot lately and a few times I have completed the survey and didn't receive the points.I don't get much of a response from them they usually tell me that the survey is still open.BULL Very frustrating

i always get that response.. i'm told to wait a few weeks and i should get payment 'if' i completed the survey..

3 in a row

ORD-38852-VPTB_3 4/25/2012 Quota full 1 Prize Draw Entry

ORD-49234-LP4M 4/25/2012 Quota full 1 Prize Draw Entry

ORD-49900-0WLL 4/25/2012 Quota full 1 Prize Draw Entry

I can't even get a survey to even qualify for in the last few days with OO which is rare...It's making me wonder so I decided to cash out some points just in case something happens...Never seen it so slow in regards to all survey sites lately...

Has anyone who completed the survey on the cat litter have their account frozen? I went to cash out and got locked out due to data concerns. Any one else have this same situation?

Has anyone who completed the survey on the cat litter have their account frozen? I went to cash out and got locked out due to data concerns. Any one else have this same situation?

i got paid from that ok

ORD-42495-C9TG 4/12/2012 250 Opinion Points

I can't even get a survey to even qualify for in the last few days with OO which is rare...It's making me wonder so I decided to cash out some points just in case something happens...Never seen it so slow in regards to all survey sites lately...

It's slow everywhere. I only do surveys in the evening since I work in the morning and I'm finding I made more last year than this year. OO is getting worse. Either they have a lot of new members or less surveys. I'd like to think they are getting less surveys as they don't pay a decent amount anymore and people don't want to do their surveys :wink:, so companies don't want to pay them!

I clicked on take a survey with OO and it said survey 1 minute 5 points. I thought maybe product test so I clicked on it. The survey comes up saying "this survey will take 15 minutes to complete"!!!! I closed it. That is insulting :x

I got a similar one yesterday. 5 points in 5 minutes but it went on to a website testing from SSI for 30 mins.

Not sure how much the 30 minute one was originally offering, but definitely will get paid only 5 points for 30 mins of my time and testing a website and recording my actions and installing some software toolbar.

Hell no i m doing all that for 50 cents. Wake up OO.

I got a similar one yesterday. 5 points in 5 minutes but it went on to a website testing from SSI for 30 mins.

Not sure how much the 30 minute one was originally offering, but definitely will get paid only 5 points for 30 mins of my time and testing a website and recording my actions and installing some software toolbar.

Hell no i m doing all that for 50 cents. Wake up OO.

That's ridiculous. When I've gotten that through other sites the pay has been MUCH higher. I don't recall how much, but definitely NOT 50 cents.

another one today

ORD-49668-F9T1 4/28/2012 Quota full 1 Prize Draw Entry

this is bs, i finished the entire survey.. if i email them i'll get the same bs response that the study is still open and that it's likely a redirecting error.. i should wait 4 or so weeks for the study to close and then get back to them.

another one today

ORD-49668-F9T1 4/28/2012 Quota full 1 Prize Draw Entry

this is bs, i finished the entire survey.. if i email them i'll get the same bs response that the study is still open and that it's likely a redirecting error.. i should wait 4 or so weeks for the study to close and then get back to them.

that is the same answer I always get from them and you never do get the credit it is really frustrating there are times I think I should cancel them but I still think I make the most money from them so I can't let them go just have to deal with the aggravation.