Opinion Outpost

avemaria

Problem with OO is the redirecting errors if not followed up are never accounted for.

Unlike SH where i have so many instances in the past i see a redirecting error and they get posted to your account as Earned after a few weeks. 10 out of 10 times.

and since i get the same response "It will be deposited after we receive teh survey completion list." i stopped sending emails to customer care fo SH.

But i dont need to send any emails, they are getting credited to my account without fail.

I made a list of redirection failed surveys with numbers to track. and ALL of them got posted to my account.Not one missed.

Unlike OO, If they ask you to contact them later to check on the refund, you have to.

Else it goes to somebody's pocket. But if do recontact them they will post it to your account though.

I tested similar approach what i did to SH. But if you miss out on sending emails, your credit is gone.

One thing which helps on OO is if there is a redirecting error, survey history will always help with the survey number you recently attempted.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• peach6

• sgontu

• abby63

Top Posters In This Topic

i just did 2 freaking surveys from them and got the quota/flagged message

ORD-50648-HZ9L

ORD-50308-Z34H

This could happen because you were either flagged for data concerns or someone else already participated in this survey using this computer.

Thank you for emailing us your concern. We apologize but the client hosting this study just reached the maximum quota of completes for this survey number. For online surveys, most of our members are taking the surveys at the same time range so the quota can fill up so quickly. Participating in the survey as soon as you’re invited can prevent this from happening again. Please look for future surveys to participate in. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Opinion Outpost is impossible lately. I spend hours and hours completing their surveys and even take screen shots showing that I've completed them yet Opinion Outpost won't give me my points. When I email them they send these form letters (if they respond at all) and have excuse after excuse about why my points weren't awarded. I was hoping to get enough to finally check out and then quit but every time I actually complete a survey they don't give me points so I'm stuck. They still owe me a ton of points from when they changed their site. I've sent a bunch of emails to them informing them that I still haven't received them and all of the responses say that they are still working on it. It's been about seven months now so I've pretty much given up hope of ever receiving them. I honestly believe that this site has turned into a complete scam. I don't believe that they are doing legitimate work anymore. No other survey site that I belong to has me go through the entire survey and then decide that "it isn't the right survey for me". It's a scam!

Opinion Outpost is impossible lately. I spend hours and hours completing their surveys and even take screen shots showing that I've completed them yet Opinion Outpost won't give me my points. When I email them they send these form letters (if they respond at all) and have excuse after excuse about why my points weren't awarded. I was hoping to get enough to finally check out and then quit but every time I actually complete a survey they don't give me points so I'm stuck. They still owe me a ton of points from when they changed their site. I've sent a bunch of emails to them informing them that I still haven't received them and all of the responses say that they are still working on it. It's been about seven months now so I've pretty much given up hope of ever receiving them. I honestly believe that this site has turned into a complete scam. I don't believe that they are doing legitimate work anymore. No other survey site that I belong to has me go through the entire survey and then decide that "it isn't the right survey for me". It's a scam!

Hey cinnamon,

Your going to have to contact the BBB in order to get what is coming to you. They froze my account that I had for 2 going on 3 years, and owed me $105.00 and would ignore all my emails, So after contacting the BBB I had a check in my hot little hands 2 weeks later, in time to buy some Christmas presents.

If you think it would be worth getting your funds that you worked so hard for PM me and I'll set you up with the right BBB to go after OO/SSI and I'll only charge you 10% for doing so :shock: ....................Just kidding, but not about the right BBB, do you mind telling me how much they owe you?? You can put that in your PM If you don't want it to be known by all. :roll: and you don't have to tell me at all, it's up to you!! Good Luck

but even with all my complaining i still make the most from them, next to surveyhead of course..

I do to. I think you just have take the good with the bad.SH is good but I have been knocked off a number of times when the quota is full after I have spent 15 minutes or more on the survey so I guess you just have to suck it up or stop doing surveys.

So true. I believe Sh and OO are the ones with huge client base.

I sometimes find SOME OO surveys most interesting than any other surveys from any sites.

The surveys from OO really keep me engaged. But the site lacks technical cleanliness. The process of redirecting and survey hosting is all messed up after the merge.

SH is my best for the simple reason i have been seeing excellent improvements in the recent times and their surveys are excellently rewarded for unlike OO.

Similar surveys are almost carrying double the compensation from SH than OO.

When everyone is going downhill with incentives, SH has bumped up their incentives.

Pinecone is highly rated but i receive only 2-3 a month. I m able to easily do 2-3$ a day on Sh without much hassles. Thats a sweet 60-65$ a month.

Leave out weekends there is nothing happening on any survey sites on weekends apart from OO.

Surveys get frequently get closed on SH but after i m able to finish 2-3 $ for a day, i kind of give it a rest and anything more than that is a bonus for me.

On top of all this i sometimes get recruited for online discussion groups which are no less than 20$ and 50 in some cases.

SH has a clear edge over OO. OO has deteriorated over the last couple of years.

No matter how much you complain about these two, They stand out - The number of ratings (positive or negative) tells you how many members are involved in these two sites alone.

I guess OO varies by user - I've been with them for about a month, have made a ton of money (by survey standards), and it's by far my most successful and reliable site. I've never gotten quota full. I've dq'ed some, but always before I started getting in to the survey. I get 5 or so surveys I qualify for from them a day and just finished one for clothing that I got 45 points for ($4.50)...took about 40 mins. That's the highest paying one I've ever gotten from them.

I hope it gets better for you. I understand the frusturation :x My most annoying is MySurvey- I so want to be done with them, I need one more survey to cash out, but have been waiting nearly a week for an invite. Talk about awful incentives!

another quota full after completing the entire survey

ORD-49883-C34R 5/7/2012 Quota full 1 Prize Draw Entry

another quota full after completing the entire survey

ORD-49883-C34R 5/7/2012 Quota full 1 Prize Draw Entry

I get this quite a bit and complaining gets you nowhere with OO. They always have a generic response.