Opinion Outpost

avemaria

I just had a survey on oo and it was from pinecone .I didn't qualify but I never saw a pinnecone survey on any other site before.I don't think that can be good.

i get upset when i see globaltestmarket ones show up on OO.. i need them on GTM because they usually pay more.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• peach6

• sgontu

• abby63

Top Posters In This Topic

i just did 2 freaking surveys from them and got the quota/flagged message

ORD-50648-HZ9L

ORD-50308-Z34H

This could happen because you were either flagged for data concerns or someone else already participated in this survey using this computer.

Avemaria, if I was you I would take Every Survey you have gotten the Quota full after fulling completing the survey and report them to the BBB. I am sure when you show BBB ALL these different surveys you had do the same thing at the end the BBB will realize their is a Scam going on here. I have had this happen a few times from other survey company's and reported them to the BBB. If you decide you want to go to the BBB you might want to mention that Opinion Outpost asked for your time and Honest Opinions in the surveys, which you gave them your Honest Opinions. In return for doing so and completing fulling the surveys they Promised you a certain type of pay and/or points. You did what they asked and you gave them you Honest Opinions, now in Return you expect Honesty from them in the Pay they promised you. But they have not shown the Honesty in paying you because they claim that the survey filled up just as you finished it or while you were finishing it. In addition to that their are multiple surveys this has happened with and shows a pattern of Dishonesty and Scamming in trying to Avoid pay! If I were you go file with the BBB asked what they were suppose to pay you and If I were you I would ask for about 50% more. Mention why you ask for 50% more, if you decided to do that, because you shouldn't have to spend and waste your Valuable Time having to fight with a company that clearly owes you the money in something that you were promised.

Once you finally get your money and can cash out, I would say drop them. They are NOT worth the time or headache! But that is just my Opinion! Don't back down and let them screw you over goto the BBB! I have filed over 10 complaints with the BBB and have won all but one and most of the time I get the extra money I asked for because I shouldn't have half to waste my Time Spending on something like that.

Another place to report them at is ripoffreport.com, it is a website that you can report stuff like this. They aren't a mediation thing like BBB, but they log complaints from people for the public to read and the Never Take them down.

I just had a survey on oo and it was from pinecone .I didn't qualify but I never saw a pinnecone survey on any other site before.I don't think that can be good.

i just got the same one.. it was only for $1.50.. i recognize it as being the intro to the all laundry pods i'm already doing.. i went through it entering the same answers hoping to get another PT but i disqualified somehow halfway through.

i just did 2 freaking surveys from them and got the quota/flagged message

ORD-50648-HZ9L

ORD-50308-Z34H

This could happen because you were either flagged for data concerns or someone else already participated in this survey using this computer.

Avemaria, if I was you I would take Every Survey you have gotten the Quota full after fulling completing the survey and report them to the BBB. I am sure when you show BBB ALL these different surveys you had do the same thing at the end the BBB will realize their is a Scam going on here. I have had this happen a few times from other survey company's and reported them to the BBB. If you decide you want to go to the BBB you might want to mention that Opinion Outpost asked for your time and Honest Opinions in the surveys, which you gave them your Honest Opinions. In return for doing so and completing fulling the surveys they Promised you a certain type of pay and/or points. You did what they asked and you gave them you Honest Opinions, now in Return you expect Honesty from them in the Pay they promised you. But they have not shown the Honesty in paying you because they claim that the survey filled up just as you finished it or while you were finishing it. In addition to that their are multiple surveys this has happened with and shows a pattern of Dishonesty and Scamming in trying to Avoid pay! If I were you go file with the BBB asked what they were suppose to pay you and If I were you I would ask for about 50% more. Mention why you ask for 50% more, if you decided to do that, because you shouldn't have to spend and waste your Valuable Time having to fight with a company that clearly owes you the money in something that you were promised.

Once you finally get your money and can cash out, I would say drop them. They are NOT worth the time or headache! But that is just my Opinion! Don't back down and let them screw you over goto the BBB! I have filed over 10 complaints with the BBB and have won all but one and most of the time I get the extra money I asked for because I shouldn't have half to waste my Time Spending on something like that.

Another place to report them at is ripoffreport.com, it is a website that you can report stuff like this. They aren't a mediation thing like BBB, but they log complaints from people for the public to read and the Never Take them down.

i always get the answer that sometimes there are redirecting errors and that if i actually did the survey, i should wait a few weeks until it closes and then get back to them if i don't see anything.. i have a few surveys written down that i'm waiting to call them out on... then i'll see what happens.

i always get the answer that sometimes there are redirecting errors and that if i actually did the survey, i should wait a few weeks until it closes and then get back to them if i don't see anything.. i have a few surveys written down that i'm waiting to call them out on... then i'll see what happens.

Sounds good, hope you get the payments! :D But don't let it wait to long!

I received an invitation a couple of days back and it did not say there are any points but said it would take 15 mins.

I thought who would send a survey without points , may be its a technical glitch or something.

I ve gone ahead and completed it and it took more than 30 minutes as usual.

Then i have see a prized sweepstakes entry and dropped an email to them.

Out of the blue, i get an email which says the survey invitation tells you that there are no points.

Before i get furious, there is another line which says to value your time, we ve added 15 points to your account for that survey.

I d say sometimes its worth taking that extra pain of reporting issues to the customer service.

There are so many issues with OO surveys that i dont usually take time to report.

I see two technical issues and i dont take anymore with OO for the rest of that day.