TELLWUT

1957horses

I have 3995 Do you think I will get to 4000 today so I can cash out.I don't think so. :(

Sure I do!! Just go back in an hour or two and there is usually 1 or 2 there.................... :) If not, after midnight the are a few............ :)

I have 3995 Do you think I will get to 4000 today so I can cash out.I don't think so. :(

Sure I do!! Just go back in an hour or two and there is usually 1 or 2 there.................... :) If not, after midnight the are a few............ :)

yeah just cashed out I miss not having the 10.00 walmart .I would switch between walmart and amazon.

I did at least 20 questions just now. More than any other day this week it seems like. Maybe it's only because I was away from the computer for most of the day yesterday.

I'm at 2870.

3920 at 19 days...
I cashed out yesterday took 20 days,I wonder how long it will take to receive the e-mail and then get the amazon in my mail.I saw on facebook that they are pending for awhile..

I cashed out on Sunday and I noticed the $10 Wal Mart card is no longer being offered as a reward. I have always switched back and forth between the Wal Mart and Amazon cards. I guess It'll be Amazon for me from now on though. Not a big deal really but that $10 in gas sure did come in handy at times.

i just had one go through on what will happen within the next week regarding the mayan prophecy of 2012... i didn't put a picture in but they added one.. so it's not usually the people themselves that add the pictures to the surveys.. not that it doesn't happen, but i didn't add this one.

I got a lot of points the last few days. Just about ready to cash out 3rd time this month. 300 points shy............... :D
There have been more surveys the last few days.I wonder what 2013 will bring.

Did anyone else get the 30 point email survey yesterday evening? Yeah, this has been a good month on Tellwut. 2 cards and am at 2375 right now.

Yes. It was a Christmas or new years gift.

Darn no I didn't get it shoot................ :cry:

I think I can......I think I can......I think I can......I think I can cash out again this month 3rd time...............120 more to go......(so get ready for my BIG woo hoo)......................... :lol: