TELLWUT

1957horses

Same here and it happens at any time of the day or night.

just cashed out today so we'll see
I think I read something on facebook that if you have cashed out before you will receive the code in your e-mail

My first cash out.

This confirms that your $25 Amazon*.com gift card has been ordered and will be shipped shortly

Please allow seven days from the receipt of this message for delivery

I ordered it on 01/20/2013 and just got the email.

I jsut got my approval for my $50 Amazon card, but now the surveys are only worth 1 point each. WHAT the heck happened??

That 1 point is only for the "settle the score" serveys lol The other are regular 5 and 10 points.

PLEASE VOTE FOR MINE. SECOND TO LAST ROW SECOND ONE OVER WERE THERE ARE TEENAGE GIRLS STANDING IN THE PICTURE. CLICK ON PICTURE THE CLOCK "LIKE" THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT................ :D

I just answered two more questions and got 1 point apiece. Ooopsss!! this may be it for me and Tellwut.

No all is fine................. :shock:

Those are just the "settle the score" surveys 1 point. The others are 5 and 10 points.

I jsut got my approval for my $50 Amazon card, but now the surveys are only worth 1 point each. WHAT the heck happened??

WOOO HOOO................... :D

$50.00.................................... :P

WAY TO GO..................................... :wink:

So I see others have noticed the 1 point for many of the surveys today. SO, it only applies to certain surveys? I just noticed it today.

I was already thinking it's going to take so much longer to cash out now if all the surveys are only worth a point each. lol

There have been some really bad questions on there today with equally bad answers to choose from. Normally I will shake my head once a day or so but today has been one head shaker after another... :roll:

Hey folks, got a notification from Tellwut on 1/28 that my $50 Amazon card was on its way, and got it yesterday 1/31. It took around a week and that was from cashout to getting it. Sweet!

• 2 weeks later...

ok now it appears i'm not getting an email code this time.. i just got an email saying it's been accepted and they're mailing it...
I cashed out on th 6th and got the notification and the e-mail code within minutes of each other