TELLWUT

1957horses

There are very few surveys to do. I mentioned this before. Last year, I was averaging 244 points per day. Now, I average about 85. Today I had a whopping 40. It started getting low since they did that silly 1 point thing.

I was cashing out every 2 to 3 weeks, and now it's been over a month and I'm only at 3750. At 40-50 points a day, it'll probably be 6 weeks between cash outs.

They were down earlier today for maintenace thats what it said on facebook it seems like I'm getting 5or6 at a time and then there isn't anymore for awhile I have also noticed that it is taking longer for me to cash out.

it is taking a long time for each page to load on their site. I did 20,000 points in 60 days the last time I cashed out and now I don't even have 8,000 in the same time period. I think things are slowing down. Still, it is pretty good since I can get points without a lot of hoopla.

• 2 weeks later...
What was Tellwut wanting me to sell? Something about packages and I could make some much per different kind of package.

Sorry to say, I didn't see that. Might have been interesting to check into.................... :roll:

day 15 and i'm only at 2900 points! holy cow it feels like a month since i cashed out already! maybe i'm just tired of it
it does seem like it takes longer especially on those days when you just get that spinning it seems like most days I don't get more then 200-250 and if I remember we used to get sometimes 300-350 a day and I think that is the difference.