• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• peach6

• 1957horses

• seven

i don't know but it's annoying enough waiting for all those little rotating areas to load so we can see our list and click on anything.. but add the popup having to load first too and it's bad

i don't know but it's annoying enough waiting for all those little rotating areas to load so we can see our list and click on anything.. but add the popup having to load first too and it's bad

Are Adobe Flash and Javascript up to date on your computer? Either being behind (or recently updated) can slow down load times. Be sure to tell Surveyhead of the issue you're having as I'm sure they'd like to know about their site programming issues. :)

I also have emaied them about the pop-up they told me to clear cookies that has nothing to do with the issue I think it's something on there end.I emailed them again about the problem about a month ago and they never responded.

ok i was ready for this

Dear Member,

Thank you for the email.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

I would request you before login into your panel site account delete internet history and clear your cookies and use IE9 or Firefox.

Let us know, if you still face the issue.

Thanks!

Sana Mushtaq

Customer Service

The best way I have learned to get around it is to refresh the page even before it loads for the first time. Just let the page begin to start loading and then hit refresh and It goes away until you close your browser again.

they're so worthless

Thanks for the mail.

If you're referring to the iPoll pop up, this is showing up as we are trying to advertise for it and it does show up on every members account. Unfortunately we can't get it removed as it's updated on every members account.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely!

Rohit James

they're so worthless
Thanks for the mail.

If you're referring to the iPoll pop up, this is showing up as we are trying to advertise for it and it does show up on every members account. Unfortunately we can't get it removed as it's updated on every members account.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely!

Rohit James

at least we know that it is there software what did they just find out it's still stupid and annoying

i don't even know if that's what he's talking about but i can't see any other popup on the site so it must be... but they should have the option to opt out of ipoll, as i and many don't use it.

this section of the code has to be it.. but i don't recognize the IPOLL banners anywhere when i go to the site.. it's just a duplicate Surveyhead site popping up and it won't leave unless we close it

ipoll banners'

http://usamp.s3.amazonaws.com/pl/surveyhead/images/popup_iPollLogo.jpg

http://usamp.s3.amazonaws.com/pl/surveyhead/images/popup_iPollDownload.jpg

Taking surveys on your

mobile device

just got easier!

Try out Surveyhead's FREE app

(US only)

popup_iPollLogo.jpg

Continue to Surveyhead.com

the part i bolded makes me think it's supposed to close automatically and redirect back to the main site.. but it doesn't