surveyhead popup

avemaria

if you completely log out and then go to the main site, you see the ipoll ap ad.. but those of us that bookmark our dashboards, we don't see any of that. I just emailed this code post so we'll see what's next.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• peach6

• 1957horses

• seven

if you completely log out and then go to the main site, you see the ipoll ap ad.. but those of us that bookmark our dashboards, we don't see any of that. I just emailed this code post so we'll see what's next.

I did see the ipoll ap ad on the top of my dashboard but that is not the pop-up that we are getting frustrated with that one dosen't bother me I just ignore it but the pop-up thats just like are dasboard is annoying.I

now i see what he's talking about.. i have adblock plus installed on firefox so it blocks all ads for the most part.. so i never see the ipoll ad at the top.. but i just disabled it to check if it came up and it does.. that's not a popup, that's an ad.. i don't know why they can't tell the difference.

now i see what he's talking about.. i have adblock plus installed on firefox so it blocks all ads for the most part.. so i never see the ipoll ad at the top.. but i just disabled it to check if it came up and it does.. that's not a popup, that's an ad.. i don't know why they can't tell the difference.

I just emailed them I am not calling it a pop-up.I am just saying another dashboard which I need to close before my surveys will load I am not sure if they will get it but I will post if I get a response.

I just emailed them I am not calling it a pop-up.I am just saying another dashboard which I need to close before my surveys will load I am not sure if they will get it but I will post if I get a response.

I don't know what you all are seeing?? :shock: Only thing I see is when I click a survey I get that little rectangle about doing surveys from a phone with an x at the top right hand side I click and then start my survey (witch by the way I was DQ'ed from all 6) :roll:

i give up on this

Thank you for the email.

I am sorry for the issue you are facing.

I checked your account and there is no issue in your account. I would request you to login again and you will be able to see the Ipoll application on your Surveyhead account.

If you are still facing the same issue ,please email us back.

Thanks!

Sana Mushtaq

i give up on this
Thank you for the email.

I am sorry for the issue you are facing.

I checked your account and there is no issue in your account. I would request you to login again and you will be able to see the Ipoll application on your Surveyhead account.

If you are still facing the same issue ,please email us back.

Thanks

I didn't get a response yet but I'm sure it will be the same or they will tell me to clear my cookies and history.

Sana Mushtaq

I finally got credited enough to cash out yesterday but I think they are punishing me today for doing that because there are no surveys for me except for the opinion one and I won't do that one. waste of time

nothing again today... i've never seen them this dry on surveys.. not even the $1 for 20 minutes opinionshere? I even double checked my invalids to make sure i'm not suspended.

Yep. Same here. I have SH on my speed dial in Chrome. I have about 20 sites on there that I visit regularly.