• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• peach6

• 1957horses

• seven

as for the popup, it most likely has to do with the ipoll ad banner at the top of the screen.. on firefox it's triggering a popup of the entire site.. i'm not sure if adblock plus is doing this or not.. but if i use Explorer, where i don't have ads blocked and leave the banner alone at the top.. i don't get the popup dashboard.

as for the popup, it most likely has to do with the ipoll ad banner at the top of the screen.. on firefox it's triggering a popup of the entire site.. i'm not sure if adblock plus is doing this or not.. but if i use Explorer, where i don't have ads blocked and leave the banner alone at the top.. i don't get the popup dashboard.

I only use Exployer and I always have the popup dashboard.

4 weeks and 4 days since i requested my payout.. so much for the new and improved 2 to 3 weeks.. I don't know where Jessica went but i hope wherever she is they're paying her for what she's worth.. because the place has gone to **** without her.

4 weeks and 4 days since i requested my payout.. so much for the new and improved 2 to 3 weeks.. I don't know where Jessica went but i hope wherever she is they're paying her for what she's worth.. because the place has gone to **** without her.

Have you tried to email her email addy?

[email protected]

Even though she might not be there I have gotten issues resolved by mailing her addy. 2 cash outs ago it was a few days over 2 weeks and she had told me in the past to let her know if it was over 2 weeks and whoever was checking her email got my Amazon code sent to me in about 2 days. It's worth a try anyway.

I wonder what happened to her? Maybe she was moved to another area or something.

the only way i get any surveys on my list is if i delete the surveyhead cookie and then log in

How do you delete surveyhead cookie?? Dose it just delete surveyhead cookie or all cookies?? I'm not to bright when it comes to that stuff. And O hey avemaria, I did your tab thingy. Thanks for sharing. It is far easier doing it that way then the way I was doing it. :D:D

you can delete an individual cookie if you want.. if you're on firefox it's

tools/options/privacy/remove individual cookies

No I have IE8 can it be done there?? I thought if you clicked delete in cookies it deletes them all?? :?