surveyhead

tweedtweed

I was wondering if im t he only one having problems getting these people to credit my account on late pending funds.i have emailed

them many times with the same response about it being on their clients end.4 months late!i asked for a way to contact their clien to no prevail.looks like im screwed out of 31 bucks.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• 1957horses

• mccfan2

• rosiesmom

well before jessica left she told us to contact her if we had anything over 6 weeks, and approvals really picked up at that point.. but then she left and the site went to hell.. i have a few that are 4 months old but not many.. the rest are scattered across the past 3 months right now.

I had one from over 3 months ago, and I am not sure that I have been credited for them yet. I give up, if I don't get them, I don't get them, and when I can, I am out of that one.

I was wondering if im t he only one having problems getting these people to credit my account on late pending funds.i have emailed

them many times with the same response about it being on their clients end.4 months late!i asked for a way to contact their clien to no prevail.looks like im screwed out of 31 bucks.

are any of yours being approved at all?

Some of mine are pending since June July....How sick is that?? 6 weeks is the promise doesnt mean anything would credit within 6 weeks.

But thats the case now, nothing credits within 6 weeks and some of them dont even credit for 4 months. To hell with the site and to complete one you got to get disqualified through atleast 6-7 and the one you is not guaranteed money.

The site was a mess even when Jessica was there but she tried her best to clean up and quicken the process.

here's mine (bolds are older than 6 weeks)

06/12/12 $0.25 Pending

06/26/12 $1.50 Pending

08/01/12 $1.50 Pending

08/14/12 $1.00 Pending

08/24/12 $2.25 Pending

08/28/12 $1.50 Pending

09/05/12 $1.00 Pending

09/07/12 $2.00 Pending

09/07/12 $2.00 Pending

09/28/12 $1.75 Pending

09/28/12 $2.50 Pending

09/28/12 $3.00 Pending

09/28/12 $1.50 Pending

09/28/12 $1.25 Pending

09/29/12 $1.50 Pending

10/01/12 $2.00 Pending

10/01/12 $1.75 Pending

10/02/12 $1.50 Pending

10/03/12 $1.00 Pending

10/04/12 $1.00 Pending

10/04/12 $1.00 Pending

10/05/12 $1.50 Pending

10/05/12 $1.25 Pending

10/05/12 $1.25 Pending

10/05/12 $1.25 Pending

I have one from 6/12 for .25 that I didn't get credit for yet.

i posted the same one.. i forget what it even was for

I keep tihnking it was a JDPowers question that I answered. I don't look to get credit for it.

Well, still no word on my cashout. I have been waiting for the $35 for over 3 weeks now, I believe.

This site has horrible customer service and is becoming worse to deal with. Too many long surveys that appear to pay well but kick you out before you can complete them (I never do one that is over 15 minutes anymore)

After my next cashout I think I am going to just stick to OneOpinion, Opinion Outpost, and Pinecone...

Well, still no word on my cashout. I have been waiting for the $35 for over 3 weeks now, I believe.

that's around the typical time period for cashouts right now..

Finally, almost a month later I got my confirmation e-mail saying to expect the funds in 6-7 days.

Nothing has been approved for me on this site in weeks, some stuff from July and August still pending. Still get quota full often while well in to a survey.

Good riddance, SH. I'm going to hit the minimum for any reward, get it, and be done with this site!

Finally, almost a month later I got my confirmation e-mail saying to expect the funds in 6-7 days.

Nothing has been approved for me on this site in weeks, some stuff from July and August still pending. Still get quota full often while well in to a survey.

Good riddance, SH. I'm going to hit the minimum for any reward, get it, and be done with this site!

Been there, Done that :?